No announcement yet.

Hi, My plants are already 70 days old and there is still no trace of flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, My plants are already 70 days old and there is still no trace of flowers

Hi, My plants [females] are already 70 days old and there is still no trace of flowers. Has this happened to anyone here? here are photos of the pkant
    Attached Files

Why have you bent it like that? Have you flipped the lights yet to start flower?

Comment

• Matrix
      Matrix commented
      Editing a comment
      I bent because the light is come from above, so I wanted to use as much space the coordinates as possible efficiency of the light.
      Yesterday I switched the light from 18 to 12 hours

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      When a plant has been in veg for 6 weeks or more, the good news is that they usually start flowering within a week of the flip to 12/12. I'm assuming you have normal photoperiod plants. I have heard of rare instances where supposed autos don't get started when they should, possibly because of unintended cross-pollination at the breeder's grow building.

as long as they move to a light cycle of 12/12 they should start to flower. You have to make sure that the dark 12 is complete darkness. Even the tiniest of light can disrupt the cycle so make sure they arent getting any light for 12 hours
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Photo plants need to see at least 10 hours of darkness to initiate flower.
      Shorten your light cycle and it should flower.
      Then you can worry about how that plant is going to flourish in a dog bowl.
      WHAT???
      5x5 grow space
      900w of Vero's and F-strips
      4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

That sure is a shallow looking bowl for that plant to grow in?? Expecting much??
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall it's what matters to me not the best old tech but it works for our needs.
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 1 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth (outdoor only)
        FF Grow Big 6-4-4
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X