Soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Soil

Hey forum so I’ve noticed these spots pop up on a couple leaves and I’m not sure if it’s a deficiency or an abundance.. I’ve even noticed the stems start turning purple/redish.. and they kinda look light in color I need help I don’t want to mess these up during flower

3 gallon pot
    80 degrees
    58 humidity
    Mars tsl 2000 at 75% power (will increase in a couple weeks)
    3rd day of flower
    Been giving regular ph water last 2 waterings
    today I gave 4ml of calmag and 2 ml of flora gro
    FFOF soil
    last run off was 6.4 ph and 780 ppm
    Lights off temp 72 degrees

OK i'm gonna ask if these are Photos an the strain? May be the size of pot it's OK for auto but unless it's fabric it won't breath as well larger root mass. I grow photos in 3 gal fabric now but they breath an the roots prune themselves. Any way here we are......did you just switch to 12/12 for flowering? If so it takes about 7-10 to see a pistils. Did you splash the nutes on the leaf?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Tackitor
      Tackitor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they are photoperiod plants and wedding cake S1. And yes I just switched them 3 days ago. They were fine last nutrient feeding then I watered twice after with regular PH water and then noticed these spots on them and discoloring and added cal mag and flora gro but as of right now they are looking worse so it might be lockout idk ? I have my light at 26 inches and at 75 strength

It does sound like " lock out now ". Nothing else but to let them dry out you have flushed. Your light distance sounds fine and good to decrease intensity for now. You gotta baby this now for abit just let them rest like your doing reintroduce your bloom food when you see pistils but for now until then i'd give them full NPK for growing.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with SoOrbudgal. Looks like brown spots, could it be potassium deficiency ?

• Tackitor
      Tackitor commented
      Editing a comment
      It could be a lockout cause after I fed with cal mag and flora gro they turned more yellow so I’ll be feeding plain PH water until I start seeing pistils then introduce bloom nutes at 1/4 power

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X