Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any clue whats wrong with her?

Hello,
    someone maybe an idea why the leafs look the way they look? Overwtaerd? overfed? is in week 4
    Any suggestion what do with it?
    Attached Files

You gotta give us something to go off of.... Watering practices, ph of said water, nutes used, lighting, what kind of substrate are you using and so on.. the more info you can provide the better folks can help you.. with that being said.. Have you been using any nutes? Kinda looks like nitrogen toxicity. Clawed leaves. Also could be over/under watered. But I'm just guessing because I have no clue because of lack of info.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Hello,
      thanks for your asking, details below, appreciated

LED 320 distance 50cm 20 Inch
      first feed yesterday, half strenght ppm 430 with base RO watre cal/mag till ca 100pp
      watreing: waiting till feel dry to surface and weight
      she was clawing from the begining althoug in light mix, so pure water staright trough till i saw a few leafs star loosing color, gave her some food
      RH is an avarge of 50%
      temp 77/66 with a 20/4 light schedule

Comment

It looks like you're in coco so I am betting your pH is too high. Had a similar problem a few weeks ago and had to reduce down to 5.5 to solve it. 6 was still too high. Flush with 5.5 pH water and watch. Curl should recover but leaf color may not. If new growth looks better, you're golden.
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

this might help more... https://www.growweedeasy.com/curling...annabis-leaves
          I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

I notice the plant in the back also has leaf serrations clawing upwards. With this, and the droopy leaves with the plant in question, looks like light stress.

(From my experiences, not 100% sure)

Comment

Overwatered or not enough, then too much to soon? Temp is low to me 78f to 83 better. Photo or auto? Fan on this plant?
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
                Overwatered or not enough, then too much to soon? Temp is low to me 78f to 83 better. Photo or auto? Fan on this plant?

Not to change the subject, SoOrbudgal, but thought you might get a kick out of this Mahomiee pic.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh my word now i really like this one heehee. That poor fella got left behind and beat up. Seahawks QB ain't to happy either......what happened to the D ? Love it quirk really funny. Got played by the best

The Claw

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X