Grow lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Grow lights

Hey so I'm looking to get a new grow light for my 3X3 space, any recommendations? I'm looking for an LED as HPS leaves me with quite a lot of heat problems so any suggestions would be highly appreciated!
    Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
    Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

ViparSpectra...the ones that are UL safety certified. Good price, good coverage and they work well and give off way less heat than HPS. Nebula Haze has some articles on them in the main website.
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Vipar as mentioned, mars hydro, spider farmer, HLG are all highly recommended on here. I would say read the fine print for the light and see which one covers a 3x3. I think for the mars that would either be the 2000 or 3000.

Comment

Sky is the limit with LED lights. They can get pretty pricey. Do you have a certain dollar amount you want to stay around?
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Mars Hydro sells a couple options for a 3x3. The TS2000 I know for sure but I can't remember the other one. I just bought a TS3000 for my 4x4 and I really like it so far. I like it so much I ordered 4 of the TS2000 for my 8x8. Should be plenty of light without popping circuit breakers since they only run 300W. Code "Hydro" at checkout will give you a little bit of a discount. Best of luck on your search.

Comment

How much you got to spend there newbie?
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
              How much you got to spend there newbie?
              About £250
              Current Grow: 1X Mimosa Evo - 1X BCN Critical XXL
              Medium: Atami Coco substrate with 30% perlite mixed in 1 gallon fabric pots until 3 gallon transfer

Space​​: 3 foot X 3 foot X 6 foot lined in pandafilm

Lighting: Mars Hydro TSW2000 at 20 inches away using dimmer to control light output

Nutrients: Shogun A+B, Vitamax Calmag, Shogun pK 9/18, pH up & down

Average Room Temp: 22°C night - 25°C day --- 71.6°F night - 77°C day.

Average RH: 50% - 80% in seedling stage, 50% - 70% in vegative stage, 30% - 50% in Flower

Methods Used: TBD

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X