• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    cheers, enjoy the journey

• Beginnersprouter
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I should be vegging for around a month hopefully and then begin the flowering process and I'll try some 3 gallons! Thank you for the help!

• ChadWestport
    replied
    I like the 3 gallon in that space because it does allow for good root growth but it also keeps the plants bit smaller than if you used a 7 gallon pot. One thing I always ask, is how long will they be in the pots? Anything over 4 months, I usually try and do a 5 gallon or larger. But if you are vegging for a month and then flowering, the 3 gallons should be great.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    I use 2 gallon geopots - autoflowers only - easier to move around and easier to control the plants growing in them.

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    replied
    I’m in a 3x3. I have 4 autos. 3 in 3 gallon and 1 in 2 gallon.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    There is a guy called Mr Goodbuds on YouTube. He grows autoflowers in a 3 x3 tent using six 5 gallon pots. His grows look good, so that is what I would use. May want only 2 or 3 if photoperiods.

Leave a comment:

• Beginnersprouter
    started a topic COCO COIR 3X3 grow space pots

3X3 grow space pots

Hey again! I'm just wondering if anyone else has a 3X3 feet grow space and if so what size pots you use? I know that 7 gallon will give more yield than 5 gallon and 5 more than 3 etc however I'm just wondering if there is an optimal sizing for a grow space that's quite small such as the one I've mentioned, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X