Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Pick them off or wait till they fall off when you dry it. If there’s a few left just pick them when you get to them. No big deal

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Try this- I used it for removing pine tree larf on the outdoor plants last year. Get s shop vac and a piece of 3/8 vinyl tubing about 2-3 feet long. Place one end of the tubing in the hose of the vac about 6 inches deep, then duct tape in place. Now get a second piece of duct tape and place it partially over the remaining portion of the hose opening. The idea here is to create moderate suction in the 3/8 hose. You will have to adjust how much you cover & and leave open to adjust the suction. You are looking for the sweet spot where the suction in the 3/8 tube will pick up the hair but not destroy your buds.
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 01-21-2021, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anansi
    replied
    My grow space is in an outbuilding and my dogs don't get in. However, their favorite spot in the house is setting in my lap (miniature dachshunds). They shed on me and I transport it into the grow room. During flower on my last grow I started wearing a lab coat because I couldn't believe the amount of dog hair I was finding on the buds.

Leave a comment:

• Yoopergarden
    replied
    That's funny. I found a few long grey hairs too...mine. Those are really easy to spot and remove. Plus I am balding...less to worry about each grow. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    replied
    No help except keep plucking. LOL. I opened my tent the other day and saw a couple webs and and said oh damn and reached in to get rid of them only to realize they were a couple of my long gray hairs. 😁

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    As far as I know, there is nothing you can do except pick them off by hand 1 at a time like you mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Yoopergarden
    started a topic HELP! Hair of the dog Help!

Hair of the dog Help!

When I checked in on the Girls they had loads of new hair overnight.... Bad news is they are Husky and German Shepard hairs.... I caught some hidden PM. Did a great cleaning then left my door open overnight with extra fans. Now everything is covered in dog hair. Aside from painstakingly plucking buds with a tweezers at trim , any suggestions? Thanks!
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X