No announcement yet.

Auto Grow: La Bella Afrodita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She seems to be looking a bit better today. Still lots of yellowing on the larger leaves (I know that won't get better) but lots of healthy looking stuff going on at the buds. And she's still drinking up the water real good....I think she's gonna be alright
    Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
    I like weed and science.

Comment

78 Days
      All things considered at this point she's not looking too bad. There are a pretty even mix of clear and cloudy trichs with a few ambers showing as well. Her days are numbered. I think she'll go another week to 10 days. The smell coming off of this plant is incredible. I have 2 carbon filters going full tilt. Cheers!
      I like weed and science.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you YYCannabis You've helped No, I have not tried reducing the fan speed to help with the odor. I mean, I'm listening but of course that sounds opposite to what I would think. Is there a theory on it or something? Sounds like something I want to ponder.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Jeff - the air being pulled through the carbon needs contact time with the carbon material. Moving the air slower allows for that extra moment inside the filter for the carbon to have a better effect on scrubbing the stink out of it.

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you YYCannabis interesting. I'll play around with it.

Looks great!
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

86 Days
        Chop Chop! I think it was time....She was looking a little rough by the end but I am very happy with it. My first LST went pretty good. I ended up with a decent amount of pretty good sized buds. Lots of room for improvement though. I'll report back with a weight when I get it into jars for the cure. I'm not done with this yet. Final thoughts and a smoke report coming eventually.
        Thank You! to everyone who helped along the way. I learned a ton! When things started going bad with the yellowing leaves (among other issues) I got a lot of great comments & help. I at least have a theory of what may have went wrong and how to prevent it in the future. I love this hobby...Ya' all are pretty cool too Next seed already started.
        I like weed and science.

Comment

Damn Jeff. I haven't wandered over to this thread in a minute. Looks like you did something right. Great job man. They look tasty! Let us know the final weight.
          5x5 Gorilla tent
          Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
          Infinity T8 exhaust fan
          Technaflora nutes
          Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks I'm really enjoying growing. It's pretty cool to see what other are doing as I learn. I really respect the growers in here PeterMatanzas PLreef

outsanding!

Comment

Got it jarred up for the cure...keeping a real close eye on the humidity as we go.
            Pretty happy with the harvest off of this plant- 68 grams (2.4 ounces)
            I like weed and science.

Comment

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Very nice lookin in the jars 👍

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Pride jars that's how i look at them in the cubboard. Give yourself a pat on the back or slap on the knee you did it great feeling soon to be even better " feelings " LOL

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks so much SoOrbudgal Pride Jars...I like that Thanks as well @YYCannabis...I appreciated the help along the way!

Hi JeffInCanada 🙂 Glad I came across your grow diary here. Thank you.
            Really enjoyed following each step there, all at once! Wow, you did really well for 1 plant! 2.4oz 👍🏻
            I hope to plant my first Autos very soon, had a good 6month photo harvest & 1 plant left to chop.
            Those 6months is another reason I can't wait to start them.
            Do you use those bioveda humidity packs? I'm thinking I should get some with so many jars full.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you Sylvester make me happy to hear my journal may help someone. I do use the Boveda humidity packs. But, I do not put them into the cure jars until I have each of them at a steady humidity around 62%. Once I get all of the jars at that humidity (really steady), I put a 62% Boveda pack in each jar for long storage.

• Sylvester
              Sylvester commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Jeff , your journal will help many. Don't have jar humidity reader, but feel I dried mine a bit too much >put in a few fresh leaves to help.
              Going to get some Boveda packs to put in, a humidity reader too.
              I've read others say to wait before putting them in.
              ☆ Your jars look so neat , compared to my assorted jam, tomato & coffee jars. 🙂

Smoke Report
            I finally got to sample some of this and it's awesome! I'm very happy with it. It smells of pine, cedar with some fruity smell mixed in. It smells like great weed! When I vaporize it, the taste is the same with more of the fruit coming through. It produces good thick clouds when vaporized. It tastes like great weed! The effects are great It hits you with that old school droopy eyelids stoned feeling right away and last that way for a good long time. It is great weed! It amazes me every time that I enjoy some of the weed that I grew...this stuff is pretty damn good.
            Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-22-2021, 12:28 AM.
            I like weed and science.

Comment

• Farmbuck
              Farmbuck commented
              Editing a comment
              Great JeffInCanada !! Happy for ya you enjoy your final product. Well deserve sir. Wife was suppose to do a report but again she felt asleep on her Mazar Kush.... Yes again lolll

A bit jealous of your girl tho lollll

Keep the good work Jeff.
              Last edited by Farmbuck; 05-02-2021, 11:50 AM.

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks again Farmbuck, I really appreciate your words....Mazar Kush must be good stuff LOL. A real knock-out

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X