Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Could not of said the last sentence better Driller.

• Driller
    replied
    When my brothers down. After a good smoke head down ma local and order pizza crunch and a pint of heavy....... I wish covid would fuck off so I could get some now.

Leave a comment:

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Side dish - Grilled chicken wings (whole wing) seasoned with Tex Mex and grilled on low until crispy - toss in your favorite wing sauce. We like the original Buffalo, so we use Franks, Butter, a pinch of curry and Parmesan cheese ( N.Y Style) So, So Good.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    ATU,,,I sleep like the dead, fart like a raging volcano 😂

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    OMG that and tapioca total stoner

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding!!!! I'll bet you sleep good after eating that meal!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The cream idea is brilliant!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I can eat anything vanilla until it's gone!!! ;-}

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks so much!!! This is a clearer and easier recipe compared to what I saw online!!!!!

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Those peppers are happening on my deck this summer. No question. Look so good!

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Breakfast for dinner is second only tp steak and baked potatoes.. we do breakfast for dinner once a week.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    -cut the top off and put aside
    -remove pulp and seeds
    -crumble some spicy sausages and mix with your favorite flavored cream cheese
    -stuff mix into pepper (it helps to make a few small holes at the tip to allow air to get pushed out as you stuff it)
    -use tooth picks to hold cap back in place
    -wrap with bacon
    -cook over medium BBQ until bacon is crispy and pepper is soft.

If you want really hot version...remove only a portion of seeds and leave the fleshy white pulp inside OR mix the fleshy pulp in with the cheese mix.

• changeofpace2014
    commented on 's reply
    Dam YYCannabis - The spicy bacon wrapped jalapenos recipe sounds So Good - We love spicy - Jalapenos are so over bread you never know if they will be hot, mild or Smoken - unless you keep seeds.. Will give that a go in the summer..cheers

• Xena
    replied
    No recipe but this stoner likes breakfast for dinner, which I just finished, thick cut bacon sprinkled with brown sugar and baked, Johnsonville sausages (links), scrambled eggs, hash browns, Texas toast fench toast, and a lot of black coffee.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I’m with Canuck147 on this one. Baked goods are the b o m b. I’m also into spicy food, so bacon wrapped jalapeños stuffed with cheese and spicy sausage (cooked on a BBQ or open fire) is another alternative.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X