Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone bought seeds from gelatoseeds.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone bought seeds from gelatoseeds.com?

They have a lot of strains that I really like smoking and the prices are decent so I wanted to know what people's experience has been with them if you've made orders.

Thanks!

Never heard of them, we can refer you to several banks that we deal with or you could take the chance and let us know later whether or not they're legit.

Comment

Go here and read

Comment

• prismaticmunky
        prismaticmunky commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh wow, yeah I need to use trustpilot. Not very good reviews, thanks for helping!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem with reviews is any damn fool can do them for any reason, still I would er on the safe side and IF I bought from them it would be only 1 pack for the trial run.

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        When reading a bad review I try to decipher this was a grower error or if it is in fact a legitimate complaint. I look for things like pricing delivery time customer service and authenticity. Everyone has their own situation, with rocket seeds they did send me a wrong pack ONE time I sent them a email my order number and a pic of what they sent. I was told to keep the mix up and 3 days later had what I ordered.

I use rocket seeds https://www.trustpilot.com/review/rocketseeds.com

Rocket Seeds offers top-quality Cannabis Seeds for sale and worldwide shipping. Whether you're anywhere in the world, you can order online and find the best available Marijuana Seeds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Huh i wonder if rocket seeds an rocket mortgage are brother an sister?

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol wouldn’t that be something... that’s some pinky and the brain type shit... taking over the world....one plant at a time!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X