Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    I momentarily contemplated trying but have too many other seedlings. I want to focus on getting my normal growing techniques to mature, before getting into the cloning realm.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    Will it root?

• AccidentalGardener
    commented on 's reply
    OATS and CATS look a lot alike if context is weird

• BR2K
    replied
    Update: I snipped the runt. I figure, I can always experiment later. Many thanks folks, for your wisdom!

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    That thread is easy to discern - It's the one with the bloody, bandaged hands as his thumbnail.

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    They were right next to each other, inextricably intertwined. I aborted the weaker twin. Thanks for your input!

• AccidentalGardener
    replied
    I need my eyes checked. I thought this was the "I'm feeling my cats" thread, LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I have 2 and 3 in the same pot with regular seed, some will outgrow another in the same pot, some grow near the same. Part of what I was doing, and will do again is when their roots can touch you get more females. This run it worked, no more than 1 male o a pot, and 1 was both female. How well they produce is how well I can care for them, but this is a seed run also.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    My thinking is that if you put them in a big enough pot (5 or 7 gallon) with a short enough veg (4wks or less) then you should be fine if you can keep them spread out. The longer you veg the more issues you’ll have. Good experiment. Please post pics if you let them both go

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    My question is how far apart are they ? Had 2 (NL autos) in the same pot but at 8 inches at each other. I did some major LST so they wont touch each other loll They grew smaller but I had some good size buds from them. Will I do it again ? I'm not sure I would..!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL never done 2 in same pot. But i seen huge outdoor fabric pots with 2 photos in them but those were like 100gal. How bad you want a decent harvest would be my answer

Leave a comment:

• Smokesteve
    replied
    The common answer to this is kill the weaker one asap.

Leave a comment:

• BR2K
    started a topic Feelin' my oats but seek counsel

Feelin' my oats but seek counsel

I started my 5th crop a little over a month ago. I had one Solo cup, where I inadevertently started two seedlings. I figured, I'd separate them during transplant...well, you know.

I ended up putting both of them in a smart pot. BTW they're White Widow freeebies.

Anyway, I also have some Silver Haze and golden Tiger X Panama seeds gestating. I may end up using my backup LED in my closet for all the plants in my future.

My question: What kind of growth should I expect from my "twins"? Will they choke each other out or could I get some sort of monster harvest? I may want the pot/room, if they won't produce.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X