Clear All

2 females

how do you breed 2 female plants

LOL this has to be a joke
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• dphipps1020
      dphipps1020 commented
      Editing a comment
      A "blonde" joke? 😂

Did you miss biology? I know the popular thing nowadays is to pretend we’re all alike but when you get down to it, there’s only one method for procreation in nature

Comment

There is a way with colloidal silver, I have done this. You need to take 2 female plants and spray one with colloidal silver at the bud sites it will get pollen sacs, it did for me. U then take your female that you started growing about 4-6 weeks after the male plant and smear the pollen from the sacs u collects with a Q tip onto the female and let it bud out. They will be feminized seeds as 2 females can’t make a male. Also the colloidal silver has to be at a 50ppm strength good luck

There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds: the colloidal silver spray method or using rodelization.
      Last edited by Wolfe0420; 01-12-2021, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• blonde
        blonde commented
        Editing a comment
        finally someone with a brain.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm doing this and researched the crap out of it after this post.
        I'm spraying
        Strawberry pie auto- fastbuds
        Jolly rancher gelato- bag seed
        GSC auto- freebie from FB

I'm thinking of doing the gorilla cookies auto, for main reason they are out of stock.

Awesome info. My brain has been spinning its wheels since.

Take one out of your tent and change the lights back to 18/6 to change it to a hermaphrodite.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Does that just stress it out to much? Wouldnt it just reveg? What's the % it herms?
        And do herm seeds or the pollen make more herms?

I'm assuming this is what you are asking.

Ever wondered how those marijuana seed banks make feminized seeds? Learn how to create your own feminized seeds at home using two female plants!

Comment

I've been reading all these sites about this since this post. Very cool. Female and female= female. Makes sense.
        I'm thinking of getting some collodial silver.
        seems easiest way.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• blonde
          blonde commented
          Editing a comment
          has anyone got gorilla glue on both sides up close that you know of ?i have a friend that just swears by that kind.i see you have part of it.

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          Gorilla glue auto is what I had. Past tense. I wish I had more if them seeds. I feel like I could do better this time

CS, STS, GA3, Aspirin, willow tea, etc. Stress from abnormal lighting times/RH/temps, stress from air injection, rodelization (I have never had this work ever, for me the plant just dies) etc..
        Natural hermies do carry a chance of making hermies, as will the seed from the pollen donor (S1).
        CS is the most used as it is the most reliable, do not use the buds that were sprayed, toss 'em and only keep the seed. Do your homework on using it, once done I toss everything that touched the CS in the trash. The soil, the pot, the sprayed bud, the spray bottle, everything is tossed.
        One can make their own CS, it is not hard or costly.

Comment

It says on the tutorial that 30ppm and up works. Earlier comment says 50ppm. So will 30 or 40 work?
          when you make it at home do you use ph/ppm meter to check it?
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• Wolfe0420
            Wolfe0420 commented
            Editing a comment
            That was me that said 50ppm, thats whati used because when I got it from the nutrition store it was pre diluted to that. I posted a link from GWE I followed this method and I trust this sites info. I think you will be fine if you follow the directions. Best of luck

• Wolfe0420
            Wolfe0420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Forgot to mention I had viable seeds and grew out multiple crops although I regret not breeding 2 of those one more time to really stabilize the genetics

• blonde
            blonde commented
            Editing a comment
            ok you are talking greek now

Right or wrong I go by colour, and that spray for $30+ an oz is CS @20ppm, or thats what I read about it.

Comment

There is 16oz bottles for good price of 40ppm. This is cool and I am going to try it on my future grow
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X