Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR2K
    replied
    My experience is that it almost doesn't matter what strain I choose, it aids in falling asleep or getting back to sleep. It happened to me last night. I'm still relatively new, finding what works for me and what doesn't.

My truth is that I need to employ other means as well, for successful slumber. Moderate exercise, at least three times a week, is fantastic. I also practice deep breathing and meditation.

I know the effects of what I have and still chose a straight Sativa last night (Golden Tiger X Panama). The effects are what you'd expect, as compared to an Indica. It didin't matter. I enjoyed my complex, thought provoking, slightly invigorating high and gradually drifted off...

I guess my point is, don't get too wrapped around the axle about the strain. If you do the other things (meditation, etc.), you'll get to sleep regardless of strain.

Leave a comment:

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    will do. I may try that afghan . Probably try all eventually but at least Ive got some to look into.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Then check Kosher Kush, Right now I'm growing Mazar Kush for wife. A nice 20% THC.

• Dieselgrower
    replied
    love this place , always quick answers .Thank you . did look @ the gods gifts seems hard to get.

Leave a comment:

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    cool , Ill check both of these.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Revolver - by Crop King Seeds - has about 14%% THC some CBD qualities but also has more CBN than cbd which is why I'm growing it. CBN helps insomnia.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    For me it's Afghan Kush Wife take 2 hits and fell asleep 15 mins after then I begin to relax

Leave a comment:

• Dieselgrower
    started a topic strain for insomnia

strain for insomnia

whats a good strain for help relax, stop your mind for running. Just have trouble lately staying asleep so Figured Id see if maybe theres a strain to help. Google did pull up Gods gift? Anyone have any experience with it?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X