• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Mob boss lol. Some of these strain names crack me up

• Puglover1
    replied
    For me, in order: Mag Landrace. Gelato. Kubbie Kush. Pheno 51. Mob Boss.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredRN
    replied
    I choose a high indica strain. I do some edibles made with it about 2 hours before bed then I smoke me a bowl to go to sleep on and it helps me stay asleep during the night when what I smoked wears off, then the edibles are still working.

Leave a comment:

• quirk
    replied
    My go to is tincture of Indica and .5 gram decarbed bud in a cup of yogurt, 2 hr. before lights out. And I do mean out.
    For me there is a slight hallucinogenic, paralytic effect before loss of consciousness and deep slumber. It's not bad.
    Last edited by quirk; 01-10-2021, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Floopydoop
    replied
    Sis in Law has some menopause related sleeping issues.

She says the jar of Bubba Kush I gave her puts her right out, sleeps like a baby.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Yea Bubba, Hindu, Purple, Master lol they’re all on the sedative side. Banana Kush is the only one I’ve tried that wasn’t

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    nice! your hash always looks tasty

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I just finished a fresh batch of Nepal Hash hihihihi

• Malkavian420
    replied
    Gorilla Glue is a great relaxing and sleep aid - it is also good for mixing with some of the "active" strains which may be great for psychedelic's etc. but make it hard to sleep. We find that adding Gorilla Glue to you smoke (about 1/3 of your mixing should be Gorilla Glue).
    Also Gelato.OG is a great relaxer, the waves of relaxation that sweep over you are like being rocked to sleep, but this cannot be mixed - its not robust enough when blended to counter those strains that keep you alert...

So:
    • Gelato.OG - just by itself
    • Gorilla Glue, either by itself, or can be mixed in with other "non-sleepy" strains.

Leave a comment:

• Dieselgrower
    commented on 's reply
    no kidding it does. No I gotta look it up.

https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/ce...ds-canuk-seeds..... interesting
    Last edited by Dieselgrower; 01-10-2021, 05:57 PM.

• Dieselgrower
    replied
    seems like a lot of kush. just sifted my trim collection got 1/2 oz of kief so im gonna try and make some hash

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied
    There were two things that would keep me awake at night. The first was joint pain, this was sporadic from 76 till the early in 2009 and used opioids to treat only when pain kept me awake. In 2013 I was diagnosed with COPD which made me realize my productive days were limited. This started my mind keeping me awake if I wasted a day. I found best thing for this was just to do something productive every day. For example I hate doing the dishes and if I blow them off to work some project in the house, yard or for improving my grow I was productive and blowing off the dishes doesn't dwell on my mind. In 2016 my primary physician semi-retired and started working out of a office that did not prescribe opioids and suggested I may want to check into cannabis since I only ever needed occasional meds to mask pain for me to sleep. Beginning 2-14-17 I switched to cannabis using Weedmaps for what was available at dispensaries within a 50 mile radius and Leafly to confirm affects I would purchase. Over the next 18 months I bought more than 30 ounces many of which did not have the taste or affect listed on Leafly which turned me of on dispensaries. Oh hell I'm high watching football and rambling all you wanted to know is what we use for sleeping. I found if I normally take 3 or 4 puffs off my pipe filled with the White Widow Hash I make to get a buzz or ease my knees that taking 5 or 6 puffs about an hour before bed and I sleep soundly. Last night no idea of drift off time but was dam near as soon as my head hit the pillow, I woke at 1:43 to piss and right back to sleep till 7:45

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Hindu Kush and Purple Kush. We rotate between the two

Leave a comment:

• GreenAlchemist
    replied
    I’ve heard “Cement shoes” seems like a killer sleeper strain. The name alone sounds like a serious couch lock, it’s one I’ve been keeping my eye out for to aid my sleep.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    So how was your Golden Tiger X Panama BR2K since I'm an Ace grower myself.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X