Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Using an avg of 70F and 34% Rh results in a high VPD. A high VPD causes the plant to dry out, which isn’t something you don’t want when you re trying to squeeze liquid THCa out of the calyx. You might see some great crystals start popping out if you can get that Rh up to between 40-50%. 👍
    Last edited by YYCannabis; 02-09-2021, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Temps range from 64 to 78 deg F. Humidity is lower than id like, averaging 34%. It doesn't seem to have a nutrient issue, I did flush it thoroughly a few weeks ago, using PH balanced water. It did start sapping nutes out of the leaves around that same time, but its still producing new single blade leaves, almost like a regenerated plant.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Yea because as budgal is saying, it’s still beautiful and have a good size right. So I hope it’s the time worth it.

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Just curious what your temp and humidity is at? If VPD is out of whack then there is a reduction in nutrient flow from the roots to the buds and back again.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    And your always so kind and supportive, thanks!

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    It took so long to even show a flower I was beginning to think it was a photo, but then they gradually came and filled out. I was thinking the same thing about the lazy phenotype. It could just be a throwback genetically.

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    I am going to see my son and grandkids for a week, I was planning on cutting it down regardless of color or smells when I returned, its been so long now its kinda like a pet 😄. Its just a hobby that helps me fight my battles, I wanted a strong Sativa to see if daytime medication could be a little more uplifting, and I always say that growing is a big part of the therapy so if it takes extra long then so be it. But this is messing up my schedule dang it lol

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I'm going out on a limb here cause she's gonna big a great smoke having her this long and healthy. Bless your patience Woodsman67 wish i had enough in my cabinet to spend such a long indoor grow as you've done. But i'm bettin she rocks your world

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe you got a lazy phenotype?
    The ones I made was finished by week 10 maybe 11. Rock hard buds. My backyard every summer is filled with autos. But the breeder was RQS

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    It was a Seedsman brand seed. I have only a dozen auto grows in my past but I have already started and harvested 2 of those since this one began. I have another that is 8 weeks behind it and already starting to show alot of amber. Most of my photos are heavy indica so definitely not used to this long time. Hope its worth it

• CaptainWiese91
    replied
    18 weeks from sprout?? Thats crazy?
    Who is the breeder? I done my fair share of Amnesia Haze autos.. i dont have the patience for the flower time in the photo variant.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    I took her outside this morning, let the snow fall on her. Hoping to induce some final trich production and put an idea into her hard head its time to finish. I think the white background of snow in the stairwell let the true colors show. I would really like some grower input here. To recap, this is an auto Amnesia Haze, seed dropped 10/04/2020, 5 gal airport, 600 watt HPS, Foxfarms products by schedule. plant is gaining mass still. Last 2 weeks have been feeding only Big Bloom and molasses. Trich production has finally taken off but no sign of amber. At 18 weeks I am approaching double the grow time the breeder said necessary. Still no discernable smell. Still producing leaves in the colas and white pistils. I find it interesting, and hopefully this isn't gonna be a waste of time. Id hate to have all this time involved and not get a decent return. Similar experiences?? Any thoughts

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    It is looking like week 19 as a finish, im not really going to pay attention to trichs, I don't think this plant has much longer to live. A Blueberry auto I started 8 weeks ago is already starting to show signs of finishing, this one other than leaves turning yellow and falling off, still looks strong pistil wise.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dang that's a long grow but well worth it looks like. 12wk autos man oh man sounds about right though really. Heck of a harvest coming

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Just as I thought she just wasn't gonna give me fat sparkly flowers, she came through. Germ on 10/4, potted on 10/5, still a few weeks to go but man these pictures do not do this plant justice. Still not alot of smell, maybe thats just typical of this strain, most of the flowers are out of this room so its not drowned out by white cheese and lemon haze 🙂. This is only third Auto grow for me, a total of 10 plants. All finished around 10-12 weeks with amber trichs. I now have more clear trichs and they have some stem, still lots of button shaped pearls as well. Day 3 of week 16 best I can figure, I've lost count.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X