commented on 's reply
    I like that explanation that UndergroundFarmer said

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Thanks! That's re assuring

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    Some varieties don't get all that sugary. Some are still potent but with most of the THC in the seed bracts and not trichomes. The only haze I've grown is Purple Haze. It gets a bit frosty but not like some others I've grown before.
    Last edited by UndergroundFarmer; 01-05-2021, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    I use a teaspoon of molasses every watering for flower. Not just for the sugars but the npk is perfect. Its just an oddity, I thought. I checked the date on the tag, Germed 10/2, its just weeeeird lol.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Huh now that's something interesting i'd really like to see a trich shot. I can't recall the time i grew it but like you i prefer more indica heavy hybrids. Yours will i bet turn the corner. Have you tried any molasses with your waterings?

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    No mistakes. I am definitely a heavy indica guy. This was a freebie and not in my wheelhouse. This thing didn't even show flowers for 5 weeks. But the Trichromes are the real puzzler. I will try and get a magnified pic. Tiny pearls. And they just pop up a few here and there daily. I think its a genetic freak. No distinct smell either

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    2 or 3 weeks won't even be close to harvest time. I estimate at least 4 weeks, as I mentioned above, before I am even going to consider it being close. My question is, for people who are familiar with this strain, is it normal for this particular strain to take so long before it really produces Trichromes and is it normal for this strain to produce trich heads without stems. Im fairly familiar with what flowers and Trichromes should look like at harvest. As well as all stages of growth. What I am not familiar with is trichs which just pop up like mushrooms, skipping all normal development phases and appearing as small pearls, with no clear plastic or glass appearance. Ive grown for many years. Only about 5 indoors and only last 2 with autos. I know autos can have some different characteristics. Thats all I was wondering about. But thanks 😊

• BR2K
    replied
    Woodsman67 - You are mistaken. The various strains don't require specific fans. You are welcome.

That said, I agree with OldManGrower...but could go longer in my novice opinion. 12 weeks in flower and the pistils haven't curled in - Wow?! My Critical XXL and Golden Tiger X Panama didn't sparkle up much but boy oh boy are they potent. The XXL had some pistils sticking out too.

Leave a comment:

• OldManGrower
    replied
    It appears to me, that your are two to three weeks away from harvest. Most of the pistils are still white and sticking straight up. Also, depending on the light and your magnifier, it can be difficult to tell trichomes color at times. Regardless of any particular reason, you are two weeks minimum away from harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    started a topic Amnesia Haze fans?

Amnesia Haze fans?

I have an Amnesia Haze Auto, 12 weeks plus in flower, plant itself is beautiful, flowers are bountiful, but they aren't getting fat and they aren't producing alot of sugar trichs on leaves, and what trichs are there are small button looking milky white. They never went through the glassy and plastic stage and they don't seem to produce stems, just heads on trichs. Ive got ample time to just let it grow, no hurries on my part, just curious if this is normal. Its not even draining nutrients out of the leaves yet so at least 4 weeks before its even close, my estimate. Breeder said 10 weeks max, waddya know, they ain't even close.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X