X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Originally posted by PLreef View Post
    GREAT! That was really my sinister plan. I have got to do the same x2, once I decide on which one?

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I did it. I got the 680 coming next week. I blame this thread.

• Paracelsus
    replied
    I just ordered the 3rd Gen ChilLED X6 600 W DIY it will will be upgradable to the new prototype when it becomes available
    Last edited by Paracelsus; 01-08-2021, 05:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    No certification is a big red flag to me also. Didn't notice that before.
    Passive cooling is what most newer LEDs use so that is a plus to me.
    Personally If I had the cash I would consider the Photontek or Growers choice.

• MeEasy
    replied
    Spider Farmer now has a 650w qb unit out sf7000 the numbers look good 4sure but they came up with them

Leave a comment:

• echdk3
    commented on 's reply
    No safety certification + passive “cooling” makes me very skeptical. The grammar mistakes on the website don’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling either.

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Copy paste works well on this forum. Some other web forums are miserable trying to paste a link.

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Does anyone know anything about Timber grow lights? Was really looking at the fatty vs . It's for 5x5 flower but it will fit my space. COB good , bad ? Sorry, I dont know how to link the page here.

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed.
    Based on my own experience. a minimum of 500 watts of lm301 diodes is what you're going to need.
    I'd personally go with a 650 if you're using co2 enrichment.

• JohnEmad
    replied
    This light has beat out most of the competition in tests by Migro and Dr MJ Coco(coco for cannabis site)

Leave a comment:

• Drekthar
    replied
    HLG 550 or 650 wont disappoint!
    Im running the SLim 600 and so far after 2-3 grows it hasnt done any better the the HLG550 i previously used but i hope to do better with it as I will be running it much closer to the canopy then previous grows.
    Like everyone else says there are many choices.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Smoklahoma check out cocoforcannabis.com the homepage has good info on how to shop for LEDs. They do alot of reviews on all kinds of stuff to. But there's alot of companies they don't review so their lists of top equipment is incomplete. I'm guessing that if the company doesn't give them free stuff they don't review it. But the information is very valuable

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    There are a lot of good reviews on YouTube. Several with PPFD measurements. I was reassured because the measurements were similar from several different people.

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Been eyeballing those mars. Fits my space, seems like good output. Looking for something that will plug into my trolmaster.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    Don’t feel bad, I bought a complete system from what I thought was a reliable vendor. Once I decided to start growing I was in too much of a hurry to do in depth research. The system I bought had a burple. My first grow had a fairly low yield. Now that I have researched lighting I suspect the light was one of the culprits( my lack of defoliation didn’t help either!). I hope my next grow improves as the light had been swapped to a Mars Hydro SP3000. I am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X