No announcement yet.

Montana is legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to everyone living in legal land. My liberal ass state needs to get its ass in gear. Its been talked about a few times but fail each time. All the states around me are legalizing but not CT... Dafque!?!! My day will come, it will, it has too!
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's hope this year!!. He's really pushing it. Wants the $$.

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      Man, I really hope so. Im surprise that CT hasn't yet. Why not get extra revenue? Figured Lamont would be all over it.

Congrats on your new rights.
    I live in a DEEP red state, so medical is practically nonexistent.
    I've been growing my meds for 5 years now as an alternative to narcotic pain management.
    For me, nothing will change until the fed removes/reschedules cannabis from the Controlled Substance Act.
    What I pray happens before I die is that I'll have legal access to both cannabis AND narcotic pain management.
    Cannabis is a GREAT adjunct for narcotic pain management.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Oklahoma is deep red too, and we got it passed. You must educate the public, ask folks what it means for it to be illegal, and here is the response to give them. It means that any school kid can get it, why its just illegal and cannot be controlled. And it also means that a ton of tax dollars goes to incriminate those that would be tax paying citizens if they could. Here it made many jobs just in time for this pandemic, lots of tax dollars are now going to the state rather than feeding organized crime! These states need to wake up and smell the tax dollars slipping away into the black market and off to Mexico. And it aint chump change either!

Comment

• desertdan
        desertdan commented
        Editing a comment
        It is very hard to find Mexican pot in Tucson now. No one wants to smoke it.

Some of my harvest. Gelato OG.

Comment

Hard to believe in such a red state. Didn't think it would happen. Now the wait for modifications. Still, regardless, a big step forward!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X