No announcement yet.

Grow 3 - Autos Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 78! Quite a bit of change since my last post. I did my usual water change last night, I will do some defol today after work. The bloody skunk is clearly furthest along and is looking damn good. The blueberry is looking real nice, I think it's going to produce some real fat buds. The strawberry Cheesecake, my smallest plant, is is following close behind the blueberry and starting to get frosty. Now the daiquiri lime, she is still taking her damn time but I don't have to look so hard to see pistils anymore. Starting to get some big hairs, hoping she's going to explode soon. Bunch of drinkers though, the DL is getting an gallon added every Sunday but honestly it could probably use more come this Sunday. The rest of the plants haven't needed me to add but this week I may have to.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Such a beautiful plant bloody skunk she's stunner. Slow poke lime ehh? Course i've never down DWC so i guess she's getting the flower food also? She looks like she's trying to dang she maybe a monster and need super crop down the line? Lets hope so

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like this grow, thanks for posting!! Glad to hear that Miss Daiquiri Lime has now got some drinking buddies She ain't in a hurry for anyone but it looks like she will be the biggest yielder once she gets her sh@t together. Going to be worth the wait. Yes! That bloody skunk is looking damn good. Really red eh. You must have the skills, so many varieties in there and they all look great. Good luck!

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal slow poke is right! Maybe slow and steady wins the race!! Yes, you are correct, they are all getting flower food. The DL is definitely going to be a good size plant, supercropping is a strong possiblity for sure.

JeffInCanada thanks it's been my pleasure to post this. Miss DL is definitely going to yield some good weight, I'm really excited to see how she looks when the buds start forming. Thanks for your kind words, I'm certainly still honing my skills in this whole growing thing but I like to think I've put in some good effort! Lots of reading on the GWE site and plenty of lurking on the forum. Still learning everyday!

Some defol tonight. Strawberry cheesecake and Daiquiri Lime got it the most, Blueberry and Bloody Skunk I pretty much got most of the long fan leaves so I think I'll be able to let them be the rest of the grow(for the most part). DL looking droopy but she should perk up 🙂
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow

Comment

I had my auto somango not go auto. She seems to be doing a stretch but not forming budlets. Is yours in the top left flowering on time? All the others have buds. That's why I asked
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah its shown its female. That's all.

• NickyChicks
        NickyChicks commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I suppose if you have the time you can ride it out and see if she's just a late bloomer. Or if you think that it could possiblly be regular and not an auto, you could change your lighting schedule to 12/12 but you could possibly sacrifice yield if you have other auto plants that share the same grow space.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I have 3 photo clones that's had only 2nd mainline top, 2 baby seedlings photo and then 4 autos that's mid flower. So I cant flip yet.
        I'll tell ya what when I do she is going to be huge.

Day 86, water change on Thursday along with some defol mostly on the DL and SC. I bent most of the tops down on the DL, shes a monstah! Bloody skunk is getting close to finishing, I'd say it thinks it's autumn judging by the looks of it and the trics are about half cloudy maybe more. She still has a little time but not much

First.Grow
      Second.Grow​​
      PC.Grow
      Grow.3
      4th.Grow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Wow, they are really filling out. Very nice. How's the budding action on Miss DL? She getting more into flower?

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What hell is wrong with that Lime? Still no flower showing? But look how beautiful the rest are i think that's the most beautiful bloody skunk plant i've seen yet. Stinky little gal needs to shame that lime into flowering

• NickyChicks
        NickyChicks commented
        Editing a comment
        JeffInCanada SoOrbudgal DL is flowering for sure, hard to tell from this pic but things are getting hairy (in a good way). She moves at her own pace, this is her world and we're just living in it!

Copy that NickyChicks
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Love that bloody skunk look. What are your temps for lights on vs lights off?
        There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
        1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
        2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
        3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          YYCannabis Lights are 24/0 tent temp usually floats around 72°F give or take

Some closer pics. Daiquiri lime starting to bloom, Bloody Skunk in late bloom, strawberry cheesecake turning those budlets into real fat buds, and Blueberry looking nice not too far behind bloody

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3
        4th.Grow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice...that bloody skunk is incredible. All of the plants look real good. At least they all won't be done at once.
          Last edited by JeffInCanada; 03-27-2021, 11:07 AM.

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          JeffInCanada that is one thing I'm very happy about, I'll definitely be harvesting one plant at a time. Trimming is a lot of work!

Day 91! Just re-read my last post, my days all seem to blur as of lately. I said I did a water change on thursday last week but idk why I would have, pretty sure it was Wednesday. Anywayssss....

Bloody skunk is definitely getting close, I've been checking trics and I'd say more than half cloudy for sure but def no amber. She's gonna be done soon though! Blueberry and strawberry cheesecake are just doing their thing, Blueberry being much closer to finishing and she looks mighty fine. Now, Long Legs Lime, Miss Daiquiri Lime, has a serious drinking problem. Over 4 gallons a week now, I gave her two on Sunday and she was damn near empty today. I've been feeding her extra too because she seems to like it. When I top off, I have been giving nutes as well. Last grow I was only topping off with plain pHed water and I definitely had some pH fluctuation issues. Other than that, she is getting hairy and pretty soon she's gonna bulk up like the others, except fatter!

Made a small mod to one of my buckets. I already had eye hooks screwed into the lids for tying down, I added a piece of brake line (I'm an auto tech) through the eyelets as a ring. Now I have the ability to tie down to anywhere around the lid not just those few points.
        Last edited by NickyChicks; 03-31-2021, 09:05 PM.

First.Grow
        Second.Grow​​
        PC.Grow
        Grow.3
        4th.Grow

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          JeffInCanada thanks! That's the Blueberry and she is still fattening up! Not too far behind the Bloody Skunk but she still has some time. I've never been to Canada so I think you're safe haha.

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          I like the ring idea. Could easily be adapted to any type pot including my cloth ones. i want to try hydro at some point but not till I get my hidden 64 sf bloom room in my tall crawl space built this fall. Great looking grow and a progressive harvest. Well done!

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          TOKABIGONE thanks! Yeah a ring can definitely be utilized on any pot as long as you have a way to secure it. I wish I did it earlier in the grow on all of the plants but that's ok, there's always next time! I do wish I had a little more space to play, 64sqft sounds nice!!

NickyChicks That's where i am at with my wedding cake she's nearing her overtime grow. Canada was the first " stamp " on our passports LOL also the most costly RV trip we ever had. Replaced 4 back tires on our RV on that trip LOL now i can laugh.

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• NickyChicks
          NickyChicks commented
          Editing a comment
          Just what you want to do while you're in a trip, drop a bunch of $$ tires lol. I looked for a wedding cake auto to grow but couldn't find one that was in stock or reasonably priced, got auto Wedding Cheescake instead. Was hoping to grow it during this run but the seeds showed up later than anticipated. I'm getting married in less than 2 months so it would've been fitting, I guess I'll have to save it for after the wedding lolol

Hey congratulations big day ahead.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Day 98! The Bloody Skunk is soooo close to being finished. Honestly I think I can chop her but I'm going to try and be patient. Possibly this weekend but if not definitely the following week or weekend. Daiquiri Lime is really starting to form some nice buds. I spent a very long time, couple of hours doing some much needed defol to the DL and also to Strawberry Cheesecake. I added the same ring around the lid on the SC as I did to the DL, it spread her out and let those budsites really get exposed. I used to get so nervous taking the sheers to a plant, not anymore, IMO the results of from it speak for themselves. Tried to get some nice pics, especially a nice sea of purple!

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3
          4th.Grow

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            What a picture boy i love to see all the different phenos/strains in there glory. Wow just great looking.

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh man! they all look so good. The Bloody Skunk (decided against using BS) looks so sweet. Like red velvet cake that was popular a few years ago. You're right, it looks very close to done. They all look so healthy. You've kept them very happy. Enjoy it now girls...the end is nigh.

Day 105! I'm not going to say I'm getting impatient but they look so good I just wanna smoke them! Bloody skunk is ready, trics are mature and she will see the axe this weekend. Honestly not sure who is going to finish up next. I thought it was going to be Blueberry but she just keeps fattening up, not complaining because she really is loaded with big fat buds. Going to keep checking trics. Strawberry Cheesecake seems to be coming to a halt and almost all of her hairs have curled in and turned color. Again just going to check trics from here on out. Lastly, Daiquiri Lime. The smell of lime is very distinct and it's so nice! Really just started to notice it on Monday when she got another time consuming haircut. I'm excited for all of these girls to finish but I can't wait to see how Miss Lime looks in the end.

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3
          4th.Grow

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Just amazing. DL is a MONSTER! Love this tent. Good luck with the trimming...I'll say, have a bloody good weekend

• NickyChicks
            NickyChicks commented
            Editing a comment
            Drekthar thank you! That's how I like em, nice and chunky

• NickyChicks
            NickyChicks commented
            Editing a comment
            JeffInCanada lmao I will have bloody good weekend, guarantee it!

Whomp whomp! The friggin Blueberry got nanners. Normally I wouldn't hate on that blueberry/nanner combo but when it comes to my babies, I'm not a fan. I think she's close enough to finish that the buds will be salvageable. More than half cloudy but not exactly what I anticipated. Gonna chop her along with the bloody skunk today.

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3
          4th.Grow

Comment

• NickyChicks
            NickyChicks commented
            Editing a comment
            JeffInCanada yeah it's a bummer for sure. I really wanted to get a lot of amber trics on this plant before I chopped it, I wanted it to be a real couch locker. If it ends up being no good I'll see if it makes some decent edibles. Hopefully it won't be a racey high

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes i did that also on my wedding cake let her go trying to reach amber but alas she won and foxtailed & nannered. Still was OK smoke we waste nothing if they look like yours i bet it's good

• NickyChicks
            NickyChicks commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal sometimes I guess it's not up to us on how they finish lol! I hope it smokes as good as it looks! Ill will be sure to give a full smoke report when they're done curing.

Day 113! Down to two! Water change yesterday for Miss Lime and Strawberry Cheesecake. SC is damn near close to done, 2 more weeks? DL is getting chunky. Going to bag up the Bloody Skunk tonight and see how she yielded. Ill do the same with the Blueberry tomorrow.

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3
          4th.Grow

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            They look fabulous darlink

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Those look fantastic

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! You'll have some bloody good smoke as you wait these two out Your total tent yield this grow is going to be impressive.

Alright, Bloody skunk was weighed and put into Grove Bags last night to cure and I just finished doing the same with the Blueberry.

Bloody Skunk - 74.3g
          Blueberry - 152.7g

Not too shabby, I was hoping for a bigger plant from the BS but I'm still learning and I know I had problems early on with all of these girls. Just room to improve for the next grows!

First.Grow
          Second.Grow​​
          PC.Grow
          Grow.3
          4th.Grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X