• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those look great

• NickyChicks
    replied
    One week down! The Skunky Monkey never cracked, I let it go until last night before I trashed it. On the bright side the Strawberry Cheesecake is full steam ahead even though its 2 days behind the rest of the tent. For the purpose of making my life easier I'm just going to pretend they're all on the same day of their lives.

​​​​​Nothing really exciting to report other than they're looking good! I just finished changing out the water and they're back to growing. See you next week!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I got some crosses of that strawberry cheesecake in the auto form running 2 with my photos now.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Hey SoOrbudgal! Yeah that Skunky monkey is acting funky. Strawberry Cheesecake just joined the tent in place of the SM. I'll leave the seed in my germination station through the weekend but I don't have my hopes up. That's ok, I'm going to be happy to grow the 4 I got going!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good morning and glad your doing another grow. Skunky monkey no poppy? I wish you luck with the grow looking forward to watching the grow

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Glad it was inspiring 😁 DIY and home gardening can be a great combo. I’m currently DIY working on a dihydrogen monoxide scrubber with thermal effluence cycling for dealing with high humidity in enclosed spaces 😁
    Autos are great for new growers...they are tolerant of all the abuses new growers inflict on them while learning.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    YYCannabis thanks! I'm still very new to growing but I had a lot of success (I'm my opinion 😆) my last grow and they were all autos.

Oh and by the way, thank you! You don't know this but your post about making an LED strip fixture definitely helped me build my current light fixtures. The LEDgardener site was very helpful too, as well as youtube and some knowledge and guidance to the right places from some members here!
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 12-30-2020, 09:37 PM.

• YYCannabis
    replied
    I’m gunna fallow along for the ride. I love autos.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    started a topic HYDRO Grow 3 - Autos Again

Grow 3 - Autos Again

The plan is to have 4 quadlined auto plants in my tent this time around. On 12/28 I put 4 seeds into my germination station sometime in the late afternoon.
    Daiquiri Lime - Dutch Passion
    Blueberry - Seedsman
    Bloody Skunk - Expert Seeds
    Skunky Monkey - Heavyweight Seeds

This morning I put a Strawberry Cheesecake from Seedsman in the germination station just in case the Skunky Monkey doesn't pop. My last grow I had tried germinating a Skunky Monkey seed but had no luck, today about 48 hrs later still nothing but my other seeds cracked and had really nice taproots. The 3 seeds that are ready were put into rapid rooters and into their buckets.

I have new fan for this grow! My vivosun 440cfm has bad bearings and is eventually going to completely fail. I did get a credit for the cost of the fan from vivosun because it failed within their 1 year warranty. I went with an Infinity Clouline T6 with the temp and humidity controller. I gotta say, I already love it!

Ill do my best to update weekly! Thanks in advance and happy growing!

​​​​​​
    Last edited by NickyChicks; 01-06-2021, 10:11 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X