No announcement yet.

Grow 3 - Autos Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 127! Almost there!! Strawberry cheesecake is getting the axe this weekend, Saturday night date night for me and the woman. Maybe we'll recruit some help to make it go fast. Either way, SC is looking fine! I'm really really happy with how she looks, yield is going to be as much as I would've like but that's quite alright. Daiquiri Lime will make up for any yield I didn't get on the others. She's getting chunky, hoping the finish line isnt far. I get married on the 22nd of this month so I don't think she's gonna be ready by then but not too long after I suspect. I noticed this week was the first week she starting drinking less water. See ya this weekend or maybe next week
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      RetiredGuy bboyfromwayback JeffInCanada thank you all for the kind words! They've been fun to grow despite taking their time haha. JeffInCanada she loves to trim, she's very meticulous so I give her the biggest buds to clean up real nice! I'm going to need the help of the whole wedding party to trim the Daiquiri Lime tho!

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL That's great NickyChicks I see at least one reason you're putting a ring on her....better not be a ring made out of an old brake line either Good luck with it all.
      Last edited by JeffInCanada; 05-09-2021, 11:57 AM.

• Drekthar
      Drekthar commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are very nice looking buds.....

Alright! Daiquiri Lime ended up getting chopped on day 144. I'm super excited about how they all yielded but esp the DL, my biggest plant ever.

Blueberry - 152.7g
    Bloody Skunk - 75.1g
    Strawberry Cheesecake - 138.5g
    Daiquiri Lime - 256.4g

I'm stoked I got over a half lb off the DL! I'm hoping to get another grow in this year, maybe start sometime in August. I will be back with a smoke report over the next few weeks as they are getting close to being fully cured.
    4x4x6.5 tent, (2) 18"x46" LED Strip Fixtures 440w?? 🙃 (2) Solacure UVB T8s, Infinity T6 fan, (4) 5gal DWC res.
    GH Trio, Calimagic, LKB, Armor Si, Sweet, Hydroguard, GH pH

First.Grow
    Second.Grow​​
    PC.Grow
    Grow.3
    4th.Grow
    I used to smoke pot. I still do, but I used to too.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      144 Days for the DL eh! Wow! I'd say that you had a very successful grow. Lots of different varieties to enjoy too. Congrats, Great grow and harvest!

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      JeffInCanada yeah she definitely took her time but she smells amazing and the yield was more than I could've asked for. I'll definitely grow her again! Thank you very much for your kind words and for following my grow!

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy hell!!!! Nice grow...I pulled a little over 2oz off my biggest auto ever.

And i sitting on 85days from seed with some berry autos LOL man 144 days gawwwd you have patience and it surely was worth it. Fantastic yields and great grow NickyChicks my what a grow
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• NickyChicks
      NickyChicks commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much! Hopefully next time around I can get them to grow a little faster !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X