Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Alright, Bloody skunk was weighed and put into Grove Bags last night to cure and I just finished doing the same with the Blueberry.

Bloody Skunk - 74.3g
    Blueberry - 152.7g

Not too shabby, I was hoping for a bigger plant from the BS but I'm still learning and I know I had problems early on with all of these girls. Just room to improve for the next grows!

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! You'll have some bloody good smoke as you wait these two out Your total tent yield this grow is going to be impressive.

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal sometimes I guess it's not up to us on how they finish lol! I hope it smokes as good as it looks! Ill will be sure to give a full smoke report when they're done curing.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Those look fantastic

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes i did that also on my wedding cake let her go trying to reach amber but alas she won and foxtailed & nannered. Still was OK smoke we waste nothing if they look like yours i bet it's good

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    They look fabulous darlink

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Day 113! Down to two! Water change yesterday for Miss Lime and Strawberry Cheesecake. SC is damn near close to done, 2 more weeks? DL is getting chunky. Going to bag up the Bloody Skunk tonight and see how she yielded. Ill do the same with the Blueberry tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    JeffInCanada yeah it's a bummer for sure. I really wanted to get a lot of amber trics on this plant before I chopped it, I wanted it to be a real couch locker. If it ends up being no good I'll see if it makes some decent edibles. Hopefully it won't be a racey high

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Oh No! SOB, huh imagine that....I'd do the same. Chop chop! Fixed!

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    YYCannabis you're not lying! Luckily I recruited some help so I won't be alone in the trenches

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    TL;DR NickyChicks will be in trimming jail for a while
    😂

• NickyChicks
    replied
    Whomp whomp! The friggin Blueberry got nanners. Normally I wouldn't hate on that blueberry/nanner combo but when it comes to my babies, I'm not a fan. I think she's close enough to finish that the buds will be salvageable. More than half cloudy but not exactly what I anticipated. Gonna chop her along with the bloody skunk today.

Leave a comment:

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    JeffInCanada lmao I will have bloody good weekend, guarantee it!

• NickyChicks
    commented on 's reply
    Drekthar thank you! That's how I like em, nice and chunky

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Just amazing. DL is a MONSTER! Love this tent. Good luck with the trimming...I'll say, have a bloody good weekend

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X