Transplant shock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transplant shock

Hello everyone I transplanted 3 days ago I'm not sure how long thy will stay in shock but I thought it would be like a day or 2 like I said I dont know can some one please tell me how long thy can stay in shock ? Growers love from the heart .

They look good to me. The one is a little droopy.... how wet is the soil on that one?

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thy both are wet the same . Thy was growing fast but in the last 3 days nothing has happened and the one u said is droopy the other one not so much .but it is in shock

I wouldn't stress it. Don't overwater thinkin it needs special attention. I speak from experience lol & blush.

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I won't give them nothing. Thank u for the advice. Growers love from the heart

No big deal if you don't see much growth right now. The roots are playing catch up. Up potting give the roots more space and they are filling in. You should start to see some growth up top soon.
    They look good buddy.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Rad
      Rad commented
      Editing a comment
      What's up , thanks for stopping by and giving me some good words of hope. Be safe Growers love from the heart

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X