Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    thanks jeffincanada the tut is going well, I would do another grow diarie but I think that there is enough of them on here

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Nice!! You got some huge buds in them pre-harvest pics. Great work. I guess if Tutankahmon and Ric Flair got in a wrestling match, Tut would crush him. Great job on the grow!!!

• Ace1973
    replied
    Final entry, I harvested a little over two and a half ounces, my verdict is to start over again, even though the nodes were medium length, the buds were to small, the high was nice, yet not the orbit lifting effect I was looking for. Still a nice smoke and something I may yet cross with another strain. Thanks to al who viewed my post, I have started another grow, Tutankahmon by pyramid seeds, it is my favorite strain, I will yield double what I got from ric flair.
    Last edited by Ace1973; 03-04-2021, 02:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    smokes well, took some cuts

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    Looks good!

• Ace1973
    replied
    I harvested last night, unsure of weight as of yet and will announce when done

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal already getting a whiff now and it is making me pace with anticipation, it smells like pineapple and that strong pungent earthy smell with a little pine in the background.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Love it great job Ace1973 those look great it's all going to happen soon, enjoy the fragrances

• Ace1973
    replied

day 49 or week seven of flower phase, getting near the end for Indica dominant hybrid, at most I still have two weeks left as the pistils are starting to turn rusty red and curl in. I have been feeding dyno gro bloom 3 mL and 1 mL of cal/mag all my feedings up until last week, last watering, last time I used water and have stopped feeding as I want her to start turning soon. so for the next 10 to 14 days I am using only water. I have used soft ties to keep my branches from leaning.

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    someday i will grow outside, now is not the time as i have so much more to learn and understand.

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    If you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man. Its cool that you were able to make a seemingly stable looking strain. I’d try to grow it outside.

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    thank you both SoOrbudgal / Sudsnbuds, I really worked hard to keep this strain going, and I know it is a hungry strain that loves nutes. the first grow from seed did not go well, I tried a different soil that I should have amended and put perlite in, my mistake, I like the quick and easy, (fox farms happy frog), to doing it myself, the results are always nice, and thanks again I appreciate all that are watching.
    Last edited by Ace1973; 02-11-2021, 03:08 PM.

• Sudsnbuds
    commented on 's reply
    Stylin and profilin just like the nature boy. I think you did the right thing hitting it with nitrogen, don’t want it to go completely yellow deep into flower.

• Ace1973
    commented on 's reply
    isn't that the truth, before long my girl and I won't fit out the door....laughing

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking really good there. Fatten up gals like the rest of us in home confinement LOL

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X