Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingfish
    replied
    george66, I don't see anything wrong with your plant. Leaves change color when they get close to harvest. Two plants from the same mother plant can look different just like your siblings don't all look the same. I wouldn't do a thing this close to harvest. Don't give them anything but water.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    It is getting near to harvest but 1 of my other plants thats a couple of weeks behind is also starting to show the same symptoms.Feeding Canna A+B 5ml per 6 litres of water with 3 ml calmag and a few days back i started to add 2.5ml of Blackstrap Molasses,it was just after starting with the molasses that i noticed the black tips which is why i thought that might be the cause.

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    replied
    Its hard to make out colors in the pic due to lighting but to me it looks like deficiencies. If temp does not get below mid 60's F (19-20 C) then i would say it is a deficiency issue .You are using coco so what are you feeding it?

Alternatively since it is an auto it may be getting close to harvest and may just be going through fall. Depends on strains flowering time.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    I tried to upload photos in JPG and various other formats but it kept saying"invalid file type"which is why after a day and half of trying i gave up and done the only thing i could.Il try again to upload a pic of the whole plant.Its only the top half of the buds that seem to be affected,the rest of the plant is ok.As for details here goes= Auto,not sure of strain,62 days old,400w HID on 24/0 for the last 4 weeks,23-24 degres c,RH54-57,60/40 coir+perlite,PH6-6.2.Hope this helps,anything else let me know.Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Details, we need details!
    Whats the temps, highs and lows?
    Whats the RH highs and lows?
    Soil/media?
    PH?
    Lights type/s and hours distance etc.?
    Yes the pic shows as a PDF file, JPG would be better for us. With JPG we can zoom in.
    And another pic of the whole plant please.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Just a quick update,i dont think its anything to do with strain because when i checked last night i noticed the same thing on 1 of my other girls and there completely different strains.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Im hoping that you can now see the picture i uploaded,its been a nightmare,

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-13 at 10.55.19 AM.png
Views:	131
Size:	910.3 KB
ID:	473485

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    replied
    Black on the buds would concern me a little, I hope it is not a mold. Again, the pics will lessen my concern most likely.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Thanks for the advice,il certainly try whats been said and hopefuly il have some pictures for you all soon.

Leave a comment:

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    My only internet is on my phone. On your phone try the camera icon, upload,my files,sd storage,dcmi,camera,select the picture you want,done. It will let you do one at a time. I'm not very tech savvy either but that's how I do it on my android. Hope this helps?

Leave a comment:

• LemonBuzz
    commented on 's reply
    Take pics and send them to your computers email . Then save them to hard drive and name them like blacktips1 and 2 and a 3. While saving them take note where they are saved . Now you can upload a file from that directory. Probably in pictures directory. Change_directory.

• george66
    replied
    Only got smart phone for taking pics but i might be able to put them on my laptop so i can upload them to the forum.Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I use a PC and a camera, tell us what you use and folks that use that device can help.
    For me I click on a camera icon, and guide it to my files to be uploaded from my PC.
    The reason I ask about genetics is there are black strains like Black Domina and Black Willie etc. that are intended to be black.

Leave a comment:

• george66
    replied
    Sorry fo;ks not very tech savvy and new to the Forum so stil trying to figure out how to upload photos but il try get it sorted soon as.Not sure about genetics cos purchased a pack of 10 misc fem autos of which im currenrly growing 3.All i know is they are one of the following~,White dwarf,Red dwarf,Royal dwarf,Syrup and Northern lights.Its only on the sugar leaves but seems to be on every bud.It had also had a tiny bit of nutrient burn before this although i think it was just a mild case as it only affected the very tips.Just past where the tips have yellowed is where it starts going black.Any advice on how i can get some decent pics would also be much appreciated.Thanks again every1.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X