Grow 2.0 The Moon grow 🌝

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday 1/30
    Been researching and can’t find the answer. Have 3-4 leaves on both PP and the closest I can find says calcium but 1. they’re all on the oldest lower fans and 2. my soil has C added plus very hard water. IDK I’m actually writing this on Monday and after picking off the affected leaves everything is still looking good as of today.

Comment

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      My plants have had a spotted leaf or two, someone suggested possible root or pH issue. I wouldn’t be too concerned as long as other leaves look healthy, my grows are soil with organic nutes. Glad super cropping worked out.

Sunday 1/31
    Super cropped DD. Seriously underestimated the power of how much it would pull back up. Pictures to follow.

Comment

Monday 2/1
      Watered all 750 ml molasses water.

Comment

Wednesday 2/3
        Watered all 4 750 ml each.
        Both PP got 100% FF trio second amount from the flower soil schedule. DD and BJ both got 100% from the first of the flower soil schedule.

Comment

Friday 2/5
          Watered all with 750ml molasses water.
          Screwed up super crop on DD...actually the super crop went perfect but it popped out of my tie down and stood back up. Now not sure exactly what I want to do with it now.
          Defoled the crap out of BJ.
          Looking at both PP the 2 gal seems to be slightly taller and have slightly better buds but the 3 gal one seems much frostier.
          The PP are 9 weeks today and especially the 2 gal are starting to turn brown on the pistols. The average time for the online journals I’ve found say 13 to 14 weeks so I’m thinking about 5 more weeks.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good Xena i just love PP strain. I have those 2 autos an 1 is green really frosty, 1 has little frost but buds are still building on both. Lots of time left an plumping just really pretty grow.

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know how much the moon is helping em but they are definitely glowing, pretty work πŸ€“
            And now we know SoOrbudgal loves PP frosty hahaha πŸ˜†

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            Your plants are filling out nicely! I started week 10 with at least 2 weeks to go. First trich check and clear clear clear.
            How’s your humidity? Down to 39-40 rH, 72 degrees during lights on, of course it’s single digits and snowy outside.
            Enjoy your Saturdays, peace.

Cheeba RH is ~50% on water day and low 40s on nonwater day.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Comment

You ding a ling MeEasy that's pretty funny
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Sunday 2/7
              Watered with 100% flower nutes, 750ml each.

Comment

Tuesday 2/9
                Watered 750ml each molasses water.
                Defoled a bunch on BJ again.

Comment

Heading in to the home stretch my friend. To be honest, I’m looking forward to a long photo grow after these autos.
                  Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• Xena
                    Xena commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I’m not gonna have enough stock for a long photo grow, I’m gonna have to run some more autos before I try my photos.

• Cheeba
                    Cheeba commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ha my wife is kicking me out of my own tent for March & April, ain’t that a b. I should probably figure out if my stock will last until September. Signs point to No.

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We are all in the same boat, low on stock.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X