Lost!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Lost!!!!

hello everyone I’m new to growing and I have this beautiful og purple kush plant and it’s in flower but my lighting time has been off by a few hours and the buds aren’t getting any bigger is it possible that maybe I’ve stunted its growth?

There are a variety of reasons that a plant may get stunted. What is your lighting schedule? Did it stay with light on or was it lights off for longer than normal? Do you see any signs of the plant revegging? Does the plant have many pistils?

Comment

• Bghere2learn
      Bghere2learn commented
      Editing a comment
      Light schedule is 12/12 the lights we’re on 24/7 for 5 days I forgot to put the timer on it when I left town

• Bghere2learn
      Bghere2learn commented
      Editing a comment
      Not really sure about the rest...

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      If you search on google or even this site for cannabis pistils or revegging cannabis plant, you should get some visual examples to compare your plants with. Usually visual aides help with diagnosis.

Welcome to GWE
    Pics we luvs us some pics, and they help us help you. Much more info needed.

Comment

• Bghere2learn
      Bghere2learn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks 4 that info.

Pics. Gotta have pics.What's it growing in, what kind of lights?
    Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

24/0 for 5 days you may well get some reveging and or fox tailing, but there is a chance it was not enuf time to make the hormones (~14 days). Correct the timing and grow on! Do watch for hermie flowers to form and pluck them off unless you want seed (light issue could cause this as well).

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally agreed !! Put I will sure like to see some pics. Don't you agreed ? You know Rwise I'm the visual type non ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X