Integra Boost 62 packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Integra Boost 62 packs

Claim to be two-way humidity control, anyone know if they are effective at lowering humidity? Dried buds went in jars today, I don’t have a hygrometer and concerned they may be too moist since some stick together. Nebula’s tutorial references Boveda packs don’t reduce rH. Hoping the Boost packs are truly two-way, thanks.
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

They aren’t so good at lowering the Rh% unfortunately, more so just for raising/maintaining that 62% or percentage of pack you choose.

If you just started the cure process, I personally wouldn’t even introduce the Boveda packs yet until week 2-3 when it becomes harder to maintain that 60-62% Rh.
    Right now they are still sweating and you’ll have to burp the jars twice, maybe 3 time’s a day depending on the buds, but the sweating process is enough to help maintain proper Rh%.

If you’re concerned they’re still too moist, I’d take them out of the jar/bag and spread them on parchment paper for an hour or 2 before putting them back to cure

Comment

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes sense, thanks for the tip.

Sticking together doesn't necessarily mean it's to moist. Dispensary weed tends to have the outer trichomes knocked of so they can sell keif or for making medibles & hash. Here is a picture of the jar I'm currently working out of to show how sticky it can be, the buds are holding each other and the hygrometer up by their trichomes. As for lowering RH I did try it 2 times didn't have any luck with that even when the RH was only a point or 2 over range I'm looking for.

Comment

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice Poppa looks like a dank frosty

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X