Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KitKat
    replied
    Hello. I have purchased seeds previously (in US) but not online - I have had difficulty purchasing online but have only looked overseas and due to being in the US and the overseas companies not accepting CC payments from the US. (The Vault, Seedsman) Has anyone had success from a retailer: domestic/US or Overseas being able to process payment and ship to a non-thc friendly state? I am feeling very optimistic after reading the previous posts, but didn’t know if that applied to shipping only inside certain states? I hate the idea of resorting to “mystery” seeds 😔

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    commented on 's reply
    I find it very easy to navigate. Just click on the link, click on BREEDERS (ALL) tab at the top then just select a breeder, choose a strain, put it in the cart, checkout, send payment and wait for your seeds.

• Xena
    commented on 's reply
    Oklahoma. At least that’s what my shipping info said

• desertdan
    replied
    Just made order from greybeards. What state are they in? Same seeds I was gonna order from EU better price.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes absolutely! Lots of reviews reflect fakes on the market.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    new420guyseeds.com out of nevada

• demcc3
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkyButtLovin View Post
    I've bought from all of these places recently and had good dealings with all and only 1 hiccup which was taken care of and made right without hassle. These places are all in the USA .

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome to Humboldt Collectibles & Souvenirs Inc! Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your continued use of this site means you agree to these terms. Our family, at Humboldt CSI, have resided in Humboldt County California for nearly 100 years…during

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

https://hembragenetics.com/
    It appears at Speakeasy you need to become a member to buy from them? Either that or their site is near impossible to navigate

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    New to buying seeds. Do people really see a difference in genetics between one supplier and another when you are comparing the same strain?

Leave a comment:

• demcc3
    replied
    Originally posted by Xena View Post
    What you call domestic? I’m in the US. Greybeardseeds, ordered Monday received today. Got 2 sweet seeds and a Barney’s farm.
    Thank you...by "domestic" I mean INSIDE continental US

Leave a comment:

• FunkyButtLovin
    replied
    I've bought from all of these places recently and had good dealings with all and only 1 hiccup which was taken care of and made right without hassle. These places are all in the USA .

Thank you for visiting our website. Our sincerest gratitude goes out to everyone who has helped The Seed Source become a reality. We wholeheartedly value your trust and business and we would not be here without all of your support. Best wishes, IncanLama and The Seed Source family The Seed Source Family We want to […]

Welcome to Humboldt Collectibles & Souvenirs Inc! Please read our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your continued use of this site means you agree to these terms. Our family, at Humboldt CSI, have resided in Humboldt County California for nearly 100 years…during

Welcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop NowWelcome To D.C. Seed ExchangeThe Grower’s ChoiceShop Now Previous slide Next slide About Us Welcome to the D.C. Seed Exchange! Founded in 2015, we are one of the oldest independent seed banks in the US focused on rare and exotic breeder […]

Best cannabis seed bank in the US. Best selection of breeders and strains. Start your next grow with some seeds from Neptune Seed Bank

Sporting a powerhouse roster, Speakeasy Seedbank works breeder direct from seed to sale with an emphasis on ethics, quality and transparency.

Welcome to Gaslamp Seeds! Support our boutique genetics collections, the finest strains, all thoughtfully curated.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Following. I wasn't aware you could ship cannabis seeds within the US via USPS. Would love a "domestic" seed bank

Leave a comment:

• Xena
    replied
    What you call domestic? I’m in the US. Greybeardseeds, ordered Monday received today. Got 2 sweet seeds and a Barney’s farm.

Leave a comment:

• demcc3
    started a topic Seed Banks

Seed Banks

Hello! I'm looking for a DOMESTIC seed bank with a great reputation and nice selection. In the past I've tried Seedsman, Grower's Choice and Pacific Seed Bank (domestic). I wasn't 100% "sold" on Pacific Seed Bank. Also, for being domestic Pacific took a horribly long time to ship
    Thanks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X