3rd time lucky (I hope)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd time lucky (I hope)

Long story short, my first soil grow I over watered and severely stunted it’s growth. As it was an auto and didn’t have time to recover, I abandoned that grow (I still have it, it’s just a tiny miniaturised plant lol)
    2nd attempt, I switched to coco, but didn’t realise the immense difference and stunted that due to under watering/feeding 🤦‍♂️
    3rd grow, using coco and watering daily with nutes following the recommended guide from terra aquatica (previously GHE in Europe) I think is all going well
    The green perlite suggests over watering, but it’s absolutely thriving (I hope anyway)
    She’s currently 14 days old, coco perlite mix (30% perlite) under an sf1000 set at 36” 70% brightness
    Its a purple queen auto seed.
    Going forward I think I might move away from autos, as if you mess up, you get little/no time to recover
    Think she needs to be transplanted?
    Should I be worried about the slight yellow ness in the leaves?
    Thanks as always, amazing community here 😁
    Attached Files

Looks good mate for 14 days the yellowing might be root bound that why i started with femenised mate

Comment

• Venkman
      Venkman commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers mate, gonna transplant tomorrow. Definitely done with autos, they’re a pain in the ass lol.
      Open to suggestions for my next grow. Any ideas on a strain that makes you laugh your ass off and chat absolute rubbish for hours lol?

All of them dont need weed to chat shit ha ha i growing future f1 and blackberry moonrocks they suppose to be potent i will be growing tropicanna poison f1 next all plant red it looks beautiful i getting into colored plants been reading up on how to bring colors out of them just make sure u buy from a long term breeder more stable plants i just had problems with seedsman sent diffrent seeds got male instead females mate

Comment

• Venkman
      Venkman commented
      Editing a comment
      I just remember smoking cheap ass rocky back in the day and laughing my ass off for hours (maybe it was all the plastic and shit they put in to make up the weight haha)

until they get big enough to flush out with every water..I water twice a day once in morning before work and once before bed... just me..

Comment

Ye i remember that but the weed now is a lot more potent u couldnt even get grass were i am in england about 30years ago it was soap bar rocky or suidgy black

Comment

• Venkman
        Venkman commented
        Editing a comment
        If only there was a way to grow nostalgia lol. I’m in England too, but half the stuff nowadays just sends me white haha, just wanna have good laugh again, hence the grow 👍

• hornbill
        hornbill commented
        Editing a comment
        and it was always fourteen quid an eighth.... always

Were about in england are u u can cut plants at diffrent times to get diffrent buzz looking at tricomes plus if u pick seeds with lower thc u can control it

Comment

• Venkman
        Venkman commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m up in northwest, ferry across the Mersey an all that without going into too much detail lol
        Would be awesome if you’re nearby 👍

I am that mad the lakes

Comment

Et voila, she is transplanted, now just to hope she suffers no adverse effects 🤞😬

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OK now don't over water just enough for soil to be moist around the base of the plant you don't need to soak the whole pot. Wait a week then start adding ferts but little bit don't over do it. Be nice don't over love it. Give it time for roots to get use to new pot. Good job transplanting.

Shouldnt good roots mate

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X