Week 3 of Flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Week 3 of Flower

I supercropped these in week 2 of flower, now in week 3 and they already corrected the crop and are back straight up smh Strains are Purple Punch Auto and Gorilla Skittlez Auto. Also, I got brown tips on all leaves and they are curling up where it is brown. The edges are browning too. It’s either nutrient burn/deficiency or light burn. Well, from what others told me, I don’t have a strong enough light to burn both my plants (600w led Vipraspectra), and I can’t seem to think it’s nutrient burn either, being that I feed the recommended doses, then flush the next watering and give no nutrients, then nutes the next go around, and so on and so forth. I’m using the buds and blooms FF organic stuff. I figure I’ll keep doing what I’m doing and ride it out until the finish...
    Attached Files

Can't see anything because of your light, can you take a picture in natural light?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      This.....

• DavShoe16
      DavShoe16 commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 I will tomorrow morning, it’s really what you’d envision when you think of the plant having brown tips curling upward, all over the plant. lol the serrated edges are too.

D.A.A.S.69 Here I went ahead and took pictures of them in the dark. They are autoflowers.
    Attached Files

Comment

They look to me like a possible potassium or magnesium deficiency..... take a look at these they're kinda hard to read but you can go to the GWE plant problem page and compare their pics to your plants

Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Mine is doing the exact same thing. Started at about the same time too. Tried backing off the nutes for 2 weeks and it didn't help as far as I can tell (back to regular feeding now). Going into week 7 it hasn't really affected anything but the tips of the leaves. I'm going your route, and riding it out a few more weeks until harvest...

Still think yours are looking pretty damn good, hope they stay on course for you.

Comment

When did you first notice the tip burn?
          Looks like a little too much bloom nutes to me.
          It doesn't take much to burn some autoflowers, most folks I know feed their plants at half strength, at first then increase nutes until they see a little tip burn, then back off a little.
          Yours will be fine, unless it spreads.
          If mine I'd back off a little on your pk.an see what happens.
          Good Luck
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X