The end of mother plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of mother plants

I was reading Miss Nebula's article from August's 'Tips and Tricks' on the GWE website and came across this neat bit.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Very interesting, my sister does tissue culture to propagate shrooms, ive thought about trying but seems very smart to use it for preservation

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Spore prints. Been there. Done that. My neighbor gets a few flushes every so often. Six oz on his last.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah thats one way but i mean a piece of DNA (cells) grown in agar just like the article but to grow shrooms, spore prints are like seeds, tissue culture are clones

You sister can extract DNA from mushrooms 9fingerleafs ??? Dudebroman! Is she single? I designed laboratories for a few years after school. Met with brains of many sexes. Gingerbeard digs chicks who can extract DNA and carbon date things. There are intelligent conversations behind eyes that can do those things. If I can find a hippie science chick, who bathes and shaves, I might have to get back to stalking. Might have to go to a Phish concert. Can't be a full-on vegan. I won't get in a conversation with a vegan about the hypocrisies of not eating meat but wearing leather Birkenstocks and shoulder straps on their leather bota bags nor the gelatin in the capsules they buy their Molly in.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, just need a piece of shroom or in the cannabis scenario a piece of leaf or stem, The rest is chemistry

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard is looking for a different kind of chemistry @9fingerleafs!! I don’t think you answered the question Dudebroman😂😂😂

Oh, hey. No way. I'm a gentleman lalaland . Me and 9fingerleafs go way back. Back, even, to days of yore. Coming outright and trying to hook up (the meet kind of hook up. not the booty call kind.) is not my style. I am way more subtle. Like, if I asked what sort of shirt she likes to wear, 9F probably knows where I'm coming from.

Lala, if you get me another hashtag, the protesters will come back and call me jerk kind of names. Please don't get me another hashtag.

Hashtagging was what we did in junior high gym class. We would bring in our tighty whities with hash marks. We'd sneak up behind somedude and put the underdrawers on his head. Then we'd slap dude's forehead to tag him. No wedgies. Wedgies were just mean.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Its all good, i know you mean well, hard to come by people interested in knowledge, or interesting people even.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X