• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ only on Sundayā€™s

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    bboyfromwayback this thing is so easy, you can't fuck things up. Unless of course you're too stoned to push a button.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Iā€™ve never made anything but smoke out of my grows but the members on here have made me realize how much Iā€™ve wasted over the years. Plus I can see the use of making edibles for when we travel. I checked this machine out before but it seemed to good kinda like those as seen on tv kinda things so I didnā€™t want to waste my money. And hey, just pushing a button isnā€™t lazy, itā€™s not wanting to fuck things up lol

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    bboyfromwayback, if you only use it once in a while then it is not worth it. But if you are a lazy shit like me and don't like all the steps in making tincture and canna caps. Then it is worth it. You just dump all the ingredients in and push a button.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I looked at the Magic Butter Machine before but didnā€™t buy it. Is it worth the cost?

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well not really I found a few recipes on the web how to decarb your cannabis for oil & creams making, so I follow their instructions and it works well for me.

There are many ways to consume marijuana. In this article, we will cover everything from chewing gum to sprays, edibles, bubblers, and more!

Wife say it work.

I have a friend in the Yucatan making CBD cream and he always decarb his weed. Oh yes he show me how to mix organic bee wax in my cream for a better texture.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 10-26-2020, 07:00 AM.

• gbauto
    replied
    I use the shatter/oil I extract using an eToh-pro to recover the ethanol I use for cryo-extraction.
    I typically like to bake with the amount of shatter I dosed out mixed into the amount of coconut oil the recipe calls for with a tbs of sunflower lecithin added.
    All of that is placed in a pyrex measure and then placed in an oven.
    I've found that I will get the oil temp in the cup to 250 degF when it's baked at 275 degF for an hour.
    Makes excellent brownies...

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    I got this with my Magical Butter Machine.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck do you decarb your weed when you make creams and oils? I always thought that you only have to decarb if you ingest it.

• JuanHondo
    replied
    if you decarb in a mason jar in the oven, there is very little odor...just put the lid on tight

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    I always use the crockpot way for wife cream or oil

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you!

• RetiredGuy
    replied
    OK, glad I am on the right path. If you try the crockpot method here is what I do:

1). Goal is to make 1 1/2 cup oil which is good for 3 batches Betty Crocker Fudge brownies.

2). Mix 1 oz weed with canola oil. Heat in crockpot. I use meat thermometer and shut off when at 235. Turn it back on at about 200. Repeat several cycles over about 3 hrs.

3) Strain weed from oil. I use a gravy strainer. This will yield about 1 cup of oil. The additional oil will be in the weed.

4) in order to improve the yield, I remix the weed with 1/2 cup of fresh oil and repeat heat cycle for 2 hrs.

5) I get an additional 1/2 cup canna oil from the second straining.

Remember, a brownie a day keeps the doctor away!

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Iā€™ve never made edibles but bought some cheese cloth and turkey bags yesterday for my first time. The plan was to use the turkey bags to keep the scent as contained as possible but I like your idea of the crockpot outside on our patio much betteršŸ‘šŸ»

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yep agree with quirk. I think you got the right deal going now for you. I've used the oven not the slow cooker i like your idea more for using slow cooker gonna try that next batch of sweet breads.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X