• Show
Clear All

• Green75
    replied
    Great job on that one plant...looks awesome...job well done

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    there is only a 4 foot t5 8 bulber for veg and then the light on ceiling when i'm in there and plants are well above the light on the other side of the room. 8 or 9 feet from the floor didn't want to get too far up as there will be a bit more heat up there.

• intergalactic_harvester
    commented on 's reply
    not sure about the light thing, hids are intense. im pretty sure tho the light factor is storage related as with other perishables. light breaks down terpenes and potency, as in spices or any kind of veg prepared for storage. short term exposure during the beginning of the process shouldnt damage anything but i would try to minimize it as much as possible and definately keep them out of any direct exposure.

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    yeah, cut them down friday evening and today they are drying up a tad. It's low 60 at night and 75 during lights on. Does the bud need to be in total darkness? Reason I ask is that there will be lights on for 18 and off six in the room.

commented on 's reply
    maybe try keeping the airflow higher than you normally would for drying. just have to keep checking so they dont dry too fast in spite of humidity. it will only get you as far as the rh permits, but the evaporation rate may buy you a few days of prevention. temps on the warmer side will help even more. just an idea.

• cyberaktif
    replied
    Broke out most of the medium and the roots looked fantastic. There was a 10-12" thick carpet like root system that I had to break into to get this out.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3277.JPG
Views:	282
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	64238
    Then decided to have a little fun... can you see the face??

Name:	IMG_3279.JPG
Views:	277
Size:	5.63 MB
ID:	64239
    Long hair and beard...hahha
    Then a shot at the main roots...

Name:	IMG_3278.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	5.38 MB
ID:	64237

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    How does the trim job look? Should I have taken more leaf off ( pic 1 and 3 ) ? I know it's all eye candy with tight buds and all but in the end it needs to do one thing, STOP the pain!

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man. Not over till the fat lady sings right? Hoping it retains the citrus scent it had while it was younger. And there still might be mold to deal with. Going to be cold and wet for a day or so as I draw air from inside my barn but still humid air.

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    true that.

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    I printed a picture of that chart. This is an awesome website let me tell you. The wealth of info the main site has and the amazing people here on the forum. One of the esiest and most straight forward sites out there.

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    yes...one plant, and it was the smallest one.

replied
    wow, one plant. that is a beautiful fat harvest! nice work!

Leave a comment:

• bobsakamoto
    replied
    scroll down here

by Nebula Haze Table of Contents What Are Trichomes? When to Harvest For Highest Potency 4 Stages of Trichome Development (Harvest Stage 2 or 3) How to Easily See Trichomes Up Close How to Increase Number of Trichomes on Buds

to the section '4 stages of trichome development'

and it tells you how to identify each stage by color of trichome and what that means for potency and type of high desired...

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. That's 1 plant? Bud monster.

• cyberaktif
    replied
    The hairs are mostly redish/orangish with most of them curled in. But like I said the trichs are still clear with some being a tad cloudy. I never used the trichs to determine the doneness of the plants years ago but with the reading of this site am trying that method. If I waited too long won't all the trichs be amber?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X