Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyberaktif
    replied
    while trimming i noticed something a little strange...seems like there are seed pods in the most dense buds of the second to last plant. i wonder if it is just part of the bud that i'm seeing. if in fact that is what it is that means i have a hermie. these are all clones from a female what would cause this to happen? i mean sure they had some stress in their lives but i need to find out so it does not happen again.

. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3296.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	3.70 MB
ID:	67063
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3307.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	67064

Last edited by cyberaktif; 03-12-2017, 08:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    been medicating all day...it definitely is working.

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    thanks dude. learned a lot by reading everyones posts on here and the site is a wealth.

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    hahah...super funky face wrecker...love it! thanks

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    yeah. a few cases so far is what i'm thinking if not more.

• NA420
    replied
    Looks awesome dude! The humidipacks will do their job, i stick a lil hygrometer in there and it reads spot on! Your curing area temp and RH are where they need to be and that helps keep the glass jars cool!

I thought the same thing on my last harvest and jarred them a day early. The humidity spiked to almost 75% (without a humidipack) so i learned my lesson. I popped the top for another day and they were fine just keep an eye on them daily. Peace!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Great job....each harvest will get better and better...
    smoke up and enjoy!!

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    I've used biggest Tupperware bowls, before I jar it up. If after 3 days of daily checking, if they moisten back up leave the lid off . Once the big buds will snap when bent, I jar them. I've also jarred too early, had to dump them back out for more drying. Seems to be a fine line for perfect smokability. If it does get too harsh , you can make edibles. Very nice haul on your plant. I have a feeling your gonna need more bigger jars

• intergalactic_harvester
    replied
    nice nugs cyb! wouldn't worry too much about overdrying them some. never cured a crop but been messing around improving cures on dispensary flowers with excellent success. as an example I picked up an oz of lemon cheesecake couple months ago. half out for smokin, other half in a jar to cure a month or so more. turned an already badass smoke into a whole nother animal! super funky face wrecker.
    the only time I haven't been able to do this is when the flower comes to me absolutely bone dry. can't do anything more when that happens, the curing culture is dead.
    pretty sure those beautiful nugs will be just fine!

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    replied
    some pictures as I know we all love them...

Name:	IMG_3281.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	66707Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3285.JPG
Views:	262
Size:	4.00 MB
ID:	66708

And then A for anarchy...

Name:	IMG_3284.JPG
Views:	268
Size:	3.89 MB
ID:	66709

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    replied
    Well...weighed the first plants dried fruit and came out with 169 grams and it was really dry! I put a boveda pack in each jar and curing has now begun. Lets hope the harshness goes away and the taste comes back as it smelled but it is not too bad. Hung to dry for 6 days and was REALLY crispy when it was put into jars. Temps were 68-74 and humidity was 40-50 %. The others are going into jars after 3-4 days so not a crunchy. All a learning curve still.

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Looks great, long as the light isn't putting bunch of heat on your hanging bud I belive your good. Mine is hanging in room with 2 tents, and a t8 veg light. Temps in the low 70s. Your plants look great.

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    man i hope so.

• NA420
    replied
    Budd look good and trim looks good! I bet you will do more defol during the next grow cause it will save you time off that 5.5 hours lol. Peace!

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    thanks mann. i love to grow marijuana! can't wait to get a few more rounds under my belt so i can try and automate it as much as possible. and dial it in.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X