Ist timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ist timer

Hi folks. Am a first timer. The uploaded pic is of 13 week old plant , why do you say about it.

I think she's starved for nutrients not sure you'll get anything to harvest.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rajasthani
      Rajasthani commented
      Editing a comment
      What should I do , shall I add some food for it...

I would start by reading the growing basics section of the website here. It will tell you about the size of the container the soil type and how to feed them and of course the lighting recommended.

Comment

• Rajasthani
      Rajasthani commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes... That I do.

The other plants looks like this...

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks the pic on the left seem to be a male.

• Rajasthani
      Rajasthani commented
      Editing a comment
      How did you concluded ?

On top leaves it's showing male sign and on bottom leaves it's showing female sign

Looks like you’re growing in clay

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. Virtually any other growing media would be better. I think they're dwarfed from lack of oxygen to the roots. They are probably rootbound too. Transplanting to a bigger fabric pot in coco or a coco/soil mix might spur them to grow again. They look like sativas and should be tough to keep from getting too tall after that many weeks.

• Rajasthani
      Rajasthani commented
      Editing a comment
      A little bit of play is mixed in soil , will try to shift the plant to a bigger pot.

First off, welcome! This site is great for new comers, new growers. The OG growers are absolutely great, though some have a tendency of biting. You've been warned. Lol Other than that read up, ask questions and grow your little heart out!
    One quest for you. What are they growing in? Looks like muddy clay mix. Looks thick, like not much air getting to the root zone.
    Whats your story? You growing indoors or outdoors? Whats your water feed schedule? PH been checked recently? Root zone ph? If indoors, what kind of light you running? What kind of plants?
    Help us help you.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• Rajasthani
      Rajasthani commented
      Editing a comment
      Now I am getting that low growth must be because of clay mixed in soil. I am growing it outdoor. And waters them once in morning to fullest.

I've had a few successful grows and then boom I have a tent full of beautiful plants. With seeds. They are all affected. First time it's happened to me and I didn't know what I was seeing.
    Point being, it's a learning process. We will all make mistakes and continue to learn. Stick with it.
    They are all sticky and smell great but they do have seeds. Lots of them. I am going to keep some and travel back in time to the 60's and clean seeds out of some of them and then probably have the balance turned into wax.
    Hang in there with your plants or start over after reading up on the basics. It's a great hobby. You'll enjoy it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201022_063607_resized - Copy.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	461794

Comment

• Rajasthani
      Rajasthani commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. For me your crop looks good.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X