Does this mean my plants decided to flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this mean my plants decided to flower

When my White Widow reveg got rot in the stalk I took clones. I was trying to stunt their growth by giving 1/2 the normal nutrients and only had lights on for 13 hours a day. Last night I noticed all of the plants had this growth pattern. Am I correct in assuming that they have decided to start flowering?

Yep, you flipped them to flower and they did what they do.

Comment

They held there own in veg with what I was doing for 4 or 5 weeks, guess next time I try to stunt the growth I'll just pull some of the shop lights from my garage over shorter light period. Well guess they get nutrient changes some defoliation and get to flower were they are located. If they hermaphrodite oh well I was mainly growing them for making me hash.

Comment

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        It's the shorter light period that flipped them to flower. If you want to control size use smaller containers. A smaller root ball = a smaller plant. Fewer nutrients only makes for weaker plants.

• Poppa
        Poppa commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry crucialbunny it just hit me this post I forgot to add Hydro prefix. I so far have only grown in Hydro. I did make a post asking questions about Short light period & Weak nutrients but got 0 responses so tried what I thought of.

Oh and Thank you for your response @FunkyButtLovin

Comment

Learn how to keep tiny cannabis plants so you can save genetics and get free clones forever! Based on the classic tutorial by OldTimer1.

check this article out. I read it a while back and it may be helpful. This way of keeping a plant small and slow growing is pretty neat

Comment

• Poppa
          Poppa commented
          Editing a comment
          I have read that article all be it over a year ago, may need to revisit it even though I really don't want to do soil grows in my house.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X