First time grower. Ready to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower. Ready to harvest?

I have a dutch treat and blueberry cheesecake plant in day 49 of flowering after 60 days of veg. Do these look ready to harvest? I think the BBC probably needs some more time based on pistil color still mostly being white. The DT seems to be near ready because most pistils are brown and the trichomes seem white. Thoughts?

Second one looks ready

Comment

I normally wait until I can see at least a few amber trichomes but like 9fingerleafs said, the second plant can go anytime but at least a week for the other. Frosty looking. Very nice job.

Comment

The second one does look like it has a lot of milky white heads covering it. The first one looks like a mix with clear atm, but hard to be precise from the pictures. Is the first pic your Dutch Treat? I've grown that one many times and it has always been around a 70 day strain for me.

Comment

• DutchTreatMaster
          DutchTreatMaster commented
          Editing a comment
          First one is the blueberry cheesecake(the greener photo). The BBC was a much more finicky plant. Required more training, and had more issues with some ph challenges. I think I will stick with the DT going forward.

• ChadWestport
          ChadWestport commented
          Editing a comment
          Purple on a Dutch Treat, in all my years, never seen that pheno. My selection was aquired from Jordan of the Isle though, so possibly different breeder of the same strain. Interesting, DT is one of my favs.

I'm with Crucialbunny.
        Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
        5 gallon cloth pots
        30"x30"x60" tent
        Spider Farmer SE3000
        Coco Pearlite mix
        GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X