X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    Originally posted by dphipps1020 View Post
    It looks like you're looking at trichomes on the sugar leaves and not the buds. You want to look at trichomes on the buds to judge maturity. The sugar leaves tend to look ready even though the buds aren't mature yet.
    If everything else is going well, you might want to wait until you first start to see some amber in the Trics. That's a high confidence call that you've hit the THC peak.

Leave a comment:

• aubeserge
    commented on 's reply
    you're right. at the time I posted them i picked the clearer pics which were mostly leaves. the buds look the same. In any case I believe I'm at least a week too early still

• dphipps1020
    replied
    It looks like you're looking at trichomes on the sugar leaves and not the buds. You want to look at trichomes on the buds to judge maturity. The sugar leaves tend to look ready even though the buds aren't mature yet.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Now that's interesting thought. All my outdoor and indoor right now are clones. Took them myself back in early march. The moms were indoor plants when i took the clones. Sure wish i could say i believe it's environmental outdoor finishes time wise. I'm checking trichs now because all my strains i've researched there time frames in flower, that's how i see what's coming into the " harvest zone " all my girls that are OG kush look to suppose to finish first now. But some are just clear on plants looking 4weeks away but one plant looks maybe 2wks away. So it's hard to judge? Some will tell you seed grows faster? It's another one of those " debates "

Leave a comment:

• aubeserge
    started a topic Do clones mature faster?

Do clones mature faster?

I have some maturing clones, where it seems they are at least over one week ahead of the mother plant. Is this normal? the trichomes look milky to me but at least ten days earlier than the mother plant was. BTW these are Green Crack
    Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20201003_18_07_49_Pro.jpg Views:	10 Size:	220.6 KB ID:	456268Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20201002_13_49_25_Pro.jpg Views:	10 Size:	189.7 KB ID:	456267
    Attached Files
    Last edited by aubeserge; 10-04-2020, 01:45 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X