Grow room cbd project - help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow room cbd project - help needed

I have a friend with 4 cbd dispensary here where i live (EU). He have a free room and he asked me if i want to grow weed for him. So i sketched that project.

The grow room is divided into 3 sectors, an antechamber from which the 2 rooms will take the already mitigated air, a flowering room and a vegtation / cloning room. I would start by creating mother plants from which I would make a hundred clones. Then I would select 60 clones, of which 45 will go vegetative for 5 weeks. 36 They will be taken to the flowering room for 8/9 weeks, while the remaining 9 plants will be used to create another 100 clones and then start again in a continuous cycle.

I know that many will advise me to supplement with co2 by making sealed rooms, but unfortunately my budget does not allow me to start immediately with these systems which are more expensive than a room with classic suction. Do you think it might work? I have estimated the production of 3.5 lbs (1.5kg) every 2 months. Do you think it will work? Any help will be greatly appreciated, it would be the first time that I manage such a large grow room, it would start as a second job and then make it my main job, obviously gradually increasing the investment and the size of the crop.

the problem with growing the next round while plants are in bloom is that the plants in bloom don't always finish on time ,and if you have that many plants in veg it could get hectic lol Good luck
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I cant see that many plants in such a small space. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
        the problem with growing the next round while plants are in bloom is that the plants in bloom don't always finish on time ,and if you have that many plants in veg it could get hectic lol Good luck
        thank you for the answer. I was thinking of keeping only the strongest plants in veg. I know that's a low budget project, but if thing will go for the right side, i already have 2 cold room to expand the growing area.
        During spring/summer i'll have also about 3000 sq m (9800 sq foot) outdoor (outside this small house) to use excess of veg plants. Would you change something in term of grow room equipment/organization?

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
          I cant see that many plants in such a small space. Good luck!
          for flowering i tought to put 9 plants in 5gal pots in a 120x120cm (4x4ft) area. Would you think it's too much? Smaller pots or less plants in bigger pots? I'm here for advices, every advice will be really appreciated

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            My photo plants inside with training can get 6 feet across each plant, keep them small. I have done 6 autos in a 4x4 area, that was tight.

Are you measurements in meters or feet? If it’s meters then you may be ok although I’ve never grown nearly that many plants. Reason I’m asking is, my own grow room is 7ft wide by 15ft long so it’s close to the same sqft as one of your rooms and I can’t imagine that many plants being there at once unless you built a multi level grow system with 3-4 rows on the walls around the room. Also the tent I mainly flower in is 5ftx3ft and it’s crowded with more than 4 decent sized plants.

Comment

To give you a idea here’s a pic of 4 plants finishing up in my 5’x3’ tent. These are small plants in 2 gallon pots that I flipped to 12/12 when they were only 2wks old just to fill some tent space and you can see how much area they’re still taking up.

Comment

Pretty new too but do I see that you plan on 2 240w led for each 4x4? That’s 30w per sq ft from what I’ve been told that’s about half of what you want for flowering.

Comment

Way over crowded is what you're looking at. You are going to find that you can't get to some of your plants to work with them and I can see a lot of problems, pushing them through Nets, de-leafing, ect..... cramming that many plants in that space is going to be trouble. I use a 8×18ft, two room area for perpetually and find myself crowded at the 12 plants mark(6 Bonsai mothers, cloning tray, 2-3 in veg and 4 in flower) all in different stages and different age. If you are going to flower that many plants in that space your best bet is to veg for a short time like two weeks and only use 1 or 2 gallon pots but I still think you're going to have problems.

first question I'd ask you is have you grown cannabis before? And at what scale?
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X