Apology !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology !?!

Hey guys/gals I believe that I have given out some wrong info about my last grow. I was talking to my mom a while ago and as we were talking about growing my last grow came up and as I was bragging about it, it didn't seem to be right which made me later look at my log from my last grow.

I can't be for sure if I put actual numbers on here think I did though and I don't want to be talking and put up my actual numbers and someone remember that I had given different ones before. So what i know is I told a friend on IM on here that my last harvest was 28.6 ounces I was lying. I guess in my mind I remembered 28.6 and knew that it couldn't be grams so I put ounces my actual harvest was 528.6 grams and I don't want to be known as that guy who is trying to make themselves into a man by lying about how big it is.

I apologize to all
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    👇my one n only journal👇
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

I was pissed.

Comment

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm just playing MeEasy I had no idea what you were talking about actually

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah joking back at ya, I didn't actually lose weed I just quoted the wrong numbers

• ChadWestport
      ChadWestport commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, I get it now. Still pulled off a great harvest that should last you for awhile. I also understand honest mistakes and the nagging bug to correct incorrect data.

19 ounces: not too shabby!!!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Like fishing, don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story. Or grow

Comment

A famous quote "the bigger they are, the harder they fall"
        Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
        Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
        Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
        Full auto grow
        Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
        12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

MeEasy No worries😂
          if it wasn’t for my grow notes, and pics, I wouldn’t be able to recount any details exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by lalaland View Post
            MeEasy No worries😂
            if it wasn’t for my grow notes, and pics, I wouldn’t be able to recount any details exactly.
            I hear ya, I have to check my notes during a grow to know what week I'm at in that grow. Then there is the help having your notes to double check what you did previously when things pop up that makes them invaluable. I use pads of paper I found at Staples that have more than 31 lines leaving plenty of room for detailed notes on bottom since I only use 28 lines per side notating in margin the start of each week. Being legal I have State mandated limits so I document the dried and cured quantity of each grow on the top before filing. I have tried keeping a journal and would like to blame the pipe that hangs in there but that would be a lie I'm bad at doing journals or diaries.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Is the pipe being sent to a lab for testing? Lol

• Poppa
              Poppa commented
              Editing a comment
              bboyfromwayback Your question "Is the pipe being sent to a lab for testing?" I assume is because it's in a bag. Let me assure you I wont let that happen. I don't let anyone unfamiliar with the affects of that substance have any with out the proper verbal warning of "Your mind will wander while staring into the distance if over used. Actually since I grow in my basement I had a fear of it falling off a shelf and breaking on the concrete floor so dropping it in a bag and hanging it from a hook was the easiest way I could think to keep me from crying over the lose of even a little of my White Widow Hash.

• bboyfromwayback
              bboyfromwayback commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea, looks like it’s about to be sent off for examination lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X