Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buds73
    commented on 's reply
    Had a look at that kit looks good and at $40 its worth giving it a go. Might invest in one when i get towards the end of flowering, wife might allow me to spend more money by then lol. Spending gone way beyond the couple hundred quid i originally anticipated when i had very little knowledge. I've held off totting up the totals so as not to depress myself lol.
    I'd happily trade with you if we were close, i'm sure what your smoking will surpass anything i'm getting.

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    growell hahaha, not yet, but I may have to let you stay in the spare room
    buds73 The CB scientific kit is $40 for six tests. They have a CBD and THC version. Wish we were close, I'd trade a bowl of mine for a bowl of your Hawaiian haze.

• growell
    commented on 's reply
    u owe me one house haha go on amnesia seeds or seed finder there saying that sweet melissa is 42% so fuck knows mate u know they write out to sell stuff

• buds73
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah i find that 99% of what i smoke after 3 days i no longer get a buzz sometimes it's just a day. I like to switch it around as much as possible myself which is why i have a few regular contacts not just the one. Smoking some hawaian Haze right now which is ok but i'm on day 2 of smoking it and i'm already contemplating making the next joint before i finished the first

One of the kits i looked at was MyDX looks good and gives other info not just thc content. If i remember right it was that one that gave terpene info but it was also $1000

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    I've found that I'll build a tolerance to certain strains after awhile of just smoking that. Now I try and have a bit of variety, thinking that the different terpene profiles keep things fresh and well-rounded for my ECS. The immunity to strains is how I judge a really great one. If I can smoke that for months and not get a lesser effect from it, then it is definitely a winner.

CB Scientific makes some home kits, but these give you ranges not numbers and by no means are anything close to the precision of lab testing equipment. But very helpful for people who want to know, as an example, if they are buying for the cbd content. Does the cbd weed they are buying actually have any cbd and is it in the range the store is claiming?

• buds73
    commented on 's reply
    I'm surprised at that. i thought with legalisation would come better, more reliable testing. Guess its become just another big business where the consumer no longer matters just profits. I looked at cannabis testing kits a little while back but they were far too pricey for me especially as i only wanted to see whether i just have a high tolerance or was just smoking shit weed lol

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    Did a little research on it, I'd say the jury is still out in my mind, if it were true, the American market would be flooded with it. I'd love to get some and bring it to a few of the labs here that I am familiar with and see what they get. I'd even send it to the lab that always gives the highest results...... because unfortunately its either price or THC% that sells weed in the stores. Testing labs know that, they also know growers shop around for the best lab results, a high or low number can make or break your sales figures. Labs want to keep your business. I will add, I could be wrong

• ChadWestport
    commented on 's reply
    Still calling bullshit on it. Who is doing the testing, which of the main three methods are they using, what standard is the machine calibrated too and have they done blind tests with multiple testing facilities that all produce a similar result?

If I can find the answers to those and am satisfied by them, then I would lend more credence to it, but in America, its no secret the shenanigans that go on at testing labs. A subject I can rant on for at least 20 minutes. lol. But I shall now go to google, thank you for the right info to search on.

• buds73
    commented on 's reply
    Just did a quick google on future #1 strain, apparently it can hit 37% THC and regularly hits 35%+ in testing It's by Anesia seeds.

• ChadWestport
    replied
    Originally posted by growell View Post
    these are suppose to be 37% thc mate
    No offense to you good sir, but whoever gave that information has got to be high as hek. Flower does not produce 37% THC, concentrates yes, bud rolled in kief maybe, but pure flower from the plant, not at 37% I'd bet the house on it.

Leave a comment:

• JDU
    commented on 's reply
    Well then I'm gonna have to git another one nxt yr!

• buds73
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard I'm doing my first grow in a tent and have not got any bugs so far fingers crossed. I was thinking more along the lines of the plants that provide nutrients. Going to have a look at some of the plants in the nutrient pack and see if any are compatible with growing in tent alongside. Got this idea that if it can grow in a tent to try a single plant in a larger pot with some other plants in with it. Thought it might be an organic way to provide nutrients but I suppose it could also have a negative effect in that they could also take up nutrients that cannabis needs.

• buds73
    commented on 's reply
    Can't beat a good British sitcom. You should take a look at "Only fools and horses" it's a British classic.

• growell
    commented on 's reply
    JDU thats what it saying it comes out considently in tests suppose to be second highest strain after sweet melissa mate

• JDU
    replied
    Nice! We're growin twins haha.
    Mini cause I've had her in "park" for a few months not sure what I was gonna do with her so she's only about a foot tall with 4 main heads. 37% would be amazing!! 🤞

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X