The worst outdoor pests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worst outdoor pests

Dirty rotten bastards that steal your weed...Their out in full force right now in my town. 4 plants legal here..yesterday someone detained a weed thief till PD arrived to charge him, someone else had their locked greenhouse B&E'd to steal their plants...fuckn turds. If they smell it, they will come.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Yep, rippers always come out late September. Bastardos.

Comment

Shitty. I do applaud the self control it must've taken to let the LEOs handle it..... I'd a been tempted to show a little Cowboy justice......

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        ya JDU, im wondering if homeowner used a couple of wacks with a baseball bat to detain the suspect lol....i surely would have.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Better to shoot them, the bat can be assault,

I just put in 150 days of work on my grow to have it all destroyed by fucking spider mites. I'd rather have rippers than that shit. At least someone would get to enjoy it! FML and FTW!
      Whoever's growing a small patch of cannabis behind the gymnasium, congratulations! You have won a cruise! Report to security to claim your tickets.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ellz GrowCam Channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Z...pnwuazYQD6URA/
      Ellz GrowCam Time Lapse Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...1nS2a9LvXEdmya

1st Hydro Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) COMPLETE! Final yield: 10.2 ounces off 2 plants. 124 days total from seed (34 days vegetative + 90 days flower)

2nd hydro - Peyote Cookies and OG Kush https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-mh-strain-tbd COMPLETE! Final yield: 11.8 ounces combined, 2.7 ounces of Peyote Cookies (150 days from seed), 9.1 ounces of OG Kush (138 days from seed).

Comment

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        homegrown Spraying for the bugs is what killed the fucking plants.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        ellz I will have to respectfully disagree on what harmed the plants, it was the neem oil, which is not safe on buds anyway. ISO 50/50 with water is just as effective as any of the sprays that cost more.

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise Too fucking late now, huh?! Oh well. The garbage men will be happy with some free weed! Fuck my life. I'm done.

So far so good here, but my rep says I am a long haired hippy with a big ass gun and a sharp shovel, I ask no questions as if your here your guilty, I also know where the soft dirt is. I would tell you to ask Ricky, but he's not with us anymore (he oded), but he also carried buck shot to the grave with him.
      Nothing worse than a thief and the only good thief is a dead thief.

Comment

Got into a shoot out over a patch of weed in backyard in summer of 1975. 20 shots fired no one hurt far as I know. Most stupid thing I ever did. If I had hit the assholes I would probably still be in jail.

Comment

Every day I’m hearing about a new theft or two in my city. Harvested 2 of my outdoor ladies just to make sure I have something to smoke if the theives take the rest. I’m having a hard time containing my paranoia and keeping the other 2 in the ground, but this could be caused by the racy immature weed I’m smoking😂
          Friggin thieves!!

Comment

Rippers are the fucking worst! I have a big GSD who's always looking for new chew toys.....
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Good call! My last furry partner passed away some time ago and I’m just about ready to put my heart into another. There’s nothing like mans best friend (or woman’s 😂)

Comment

• PLreef
                PLreef commented
                Editing a comment
                It was pretty tough for me to get this last one. I was still broken hearted from losing one a year and a half earlier. But let me tell you it was one of the best decisions I made. Hes an amazing dog/ family member. Watches my kids like a hawk, super attentive to EVERYTHING around him.

• lalaland
                lalaland commented
                Editing a comment
                PLreef I truly believe that the best tribute to a passed 4 legged family member is to channel that love into another. Just have to wait for the heart to heal first, and for the feeling of betrayal you have every time you think about ‘replacing’your buddy to lessen, then it’s time.
                They can never be replaced, but we are all capable of loving again♥️

Nothing worse in my opinion. Lazy ass folks
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X