Looking good, yeah??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Looking good, yeah??

I'm so happy, I had to share with everyone here...

Its been 17 days since they started showing their preflowers. About 14 days since I changed to flowering nutrients and correct light schedule.

Now, let me preface what I'm about to say with this... this is my first grow and am shocked I've gotten this far! With that said, aren't they just beautiful?!?! I'm so proud of them and I can not wait to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Seriously, I could cry over how excited I am!

Have a look and let me know your thoughts and opinions. Do the flowers look right for 2 weeks? When I say right, I mean size.

I've got flowers popping up all over the place and wasn't expecting that type of output, but I'll take it! I would think the more flower sites (is this what they mean when they say cola-sites) the higher the yield, yeah?? Or does having too many sites take away from over all quality/potency?

Is there anything I need/should be doing at this stage?

As usual, any input you can offer is appreciated! This is my first grow and am doing everything I possibly can to keep them alive and healthy! This website/forum have been great in terms of knowledge. You, this community, have been priceless in terms of advice and pointers!

So, thank you for taking the time to help out a newbie! I'd smoke each and every one of you out if that was an option but I'm pretty sure sharing personal information is a No-No plus the logistical aspect of it makes it virtually impossible. However, do know that the thought is there!
    Attached Files

Also, the "dusting" on the leaves are trichomes... correct? Just now noticed that!
    Attached Files

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good, great job at your 1st grow for sure.

• KrimNL10DenZ
      KrimNL10DenZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I'm quite proud of them and can't wait to harvest and smoke it!

Congratulations! They're looking good for their size. Bud sites are good, and I've never heard of having too many as being a problem affecting potency. The dusting on the leaves near the bud site are trichomes. That's a good sign. I'd be concerned about what looks like mildew on the leaves in pic #2 of your original post. I'm sure you will get many responses shortly. I never have a mildew problem where I live, but others do. Not sure what you are fertilizing with, but I would think switching over to something with very little nitrogen at this stage would help dud development. Look for higher numbers in the "PK" part of the NPK percentages, with much lower for the "N" on the product. Again, others will be offering guidance with this too. Not sure what the weather/season is where you are, but that is another consideration. Good luck!
    Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• KrimNL10DenZ
      KrimNL10DenZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! What exactly in picture number two looks like mildew? Are you referring to the white dusting that is on the leaves? If so then no that is not mildew that was a powder form of spinosad I added like 6 weeks ago but kind of went a little overboard not realizing how fast it was going to come out of the container and that is just some leftover residue I haven't wiped off. Or are you referring to something else?

• Mazzariman
      Mazzariman commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, that's it. I didn't know about the treatment you applied. Sounds like you are set with your flowering nutrients as well. You mention controlling the light schedule. If you're growing indoors, then wait for other's advice. I'm only outdoors and am pretty much finished with harvesting for this year. Dried, cured and enjoying the fruits of my labor!

• KrimNL10DenZ
      KrimNL10DenZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, these are outdoor plants as well but I bring them inside after they get enough sunlight for the day or if it's raining as I don't want them to get over watered. I bring them in at night too so they don't get too cold overnight.

looking good ! yes I find the site exceptional for info and input. I’d mind the nuets and definitely get a little breeze going on. Best of luck with the grow

Comment

• KrimNL10DenZ
      KrimNL10DenZ commented
      Editing a comment
      They are outdoor plants except when it's raining outside. I bring them inside then as I don't want them to get over watered. What is the deal with the breeze? Do you see an issue?

• Mazzariman
      Mazzariman commented
      Editing a comment
      Myself, I don't see any airflow issues. Whatever breeze they get outside should be adequate. Bringing them inside when conditions get rough, is perfect. Just get them as much sun as possible, even if you have to chase it around! Just be patient and watch them, they'll really amaze you soon.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble but that white stuff on fan leaves looks like white powdery mildew and not trichomes. Never seen trichomes grow on fan leaves that prolifically.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      KrimNL10DenZ I didn't know you dusted them with Spinosad. MY BAD. Good choice on the Spinosad. I'm guess I'm having Crow tonight.

• Mazzariman
      Mazzariman commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure no offense was taken, I find reading through all the posts and comments first, helps to clarify things. I have also found, (from personal experience) that crow goes nice with Fava beans and a nice Chianti. Bon apetite!

• KrimNL10DenZ
      KrimNL10DenZ commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Kingfish... no need to eat crow my man. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, my apologies if that's how it came across. I was smiling/laughing while writing that!

Healthy, happy, good color, and thriving. Can't ask for more than that. Gotta love those outdoor grows.

Comment

They’re healthy, happy little plants that are rewarding you with the gift of flowers!
      nice job they look great!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X