Frosty lady...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frosty lady...

Finally they are showing some amber..! Another week or at the end of this week.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Howdy Farmbuck, they look great, but do need more amber. I'll try to help out by sending some psychotropic waves Your way,. (amber, amber, amber, amber, amber, amber, amber, ....) is it working yet?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Merci DW2..! LOLL well I hope it will.... or else she's going for 11 wks or more. Let see how she will react with intense light on her for a week or so after all she's almost a pure Sativa. Just an experiment I'm doing base on the breeder's suggestion for this type of strain. I've got a quantum board viparspectra(p1500) plus 2 King Led (2000,1500) on them. So far she is producing more amber this week, not much but she will get there. You know my balance is: 30% amber, 60% cloudy and the rest clear lolll. It's like a good Bordeaux, un peu de Merlot, Cabernet-Sauvignon et Petit Verdot n'est-ce pas ?

Stay safe amigo.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      The only Frances that I can parley is the Bordeaux, Merlot, and Cabernet-Sauvignon, unfortunately, I had to give up because of the blood thinners that I have to take.
      But that aside, I think that You probably have it all under control!

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah same here but I need my wine lolll I can't touch hard liquor anymore

Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Como say ya ma momma LOL yep that's as far as i go. Oh my fluffy Thai gal out doors is looking good, slow but sure also. Wish i had a tall area i'd bring her in and get it done with. Rain in the forecast welcome it but shitty for the outdoor to get finished before mid Croptober but will see. Don't fry those tops now fella
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Look you need the rain so I'm praying for it ..! I give them till the end of the week, they are bone dry and don't worry the are far from the lights. This morning the colas have more amber so a good sign for me lolll

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X