Troublemaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Troublemaker

I'm gettin a few PMs regarding my post about blocking so I should probably clean up the mess i made as best i can.
    1st off- Nobody did nothin wrong. Well except me.
    What happened was- I been off my meds for a few days & I misread a post. Misread it bad. Got my feelings hurt- cut to the quick. Decided I needed a drink to git over it.... (lookin back even I can see where this is goin) By the time the 5th of Sinfire was gone I had progressed from hurt feelings to indignation to flat out pissed as hell. I envisioned good friends laughing at me & ridiculing me & I exploded. Went off like an idiot. Probably ruined some good friendships.
    Now back on my meds, sworn off the whiskey again & embarrased as hell I asked Sirius to delete that thread so nobody would have to wonder if it was them. It was me & I oppologise.

More weed, less booze.

Compliments on owning up to whatever it was, I missed it but I can't say I miss it.

Comment

No worries man. Everyone has moments they wish they could acted differently. I am notorious for that. I dont drink but had a nasty cocaine habit back in the day and did many things under the influence that i am embarrassed and ashamed about. I honestly respect those who own up to their mistakes. Most wont. Dont let it get you down.

Comment

I’ve been a coke and alcohol addict for 8 years. After my deployment it al went bad. Didn’t have a real friendship and every body I knew was afraid of me or didn’t want anything to do with me. Because I was a shit head.
        I fully understand the emotions you have. And as tersky is saying no worries mate. 👍🏻
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

As said no problem! But when I seen my old CB handle and job tittle I wasn't sure but what you were calling me. They called me troublemaker on the radio, I drop the hammer on 2000+ watts every time I keyed the mike (and the mobile was all over everything AM, FM, radar, etc.). And the job, yes I held a job with the tittle troublemaker, I worked on overhead bridge cranes, well I did things my way even if it got in the way of prophet.

Comment

I don't have a clue what it was that you think you did wrong but by admitting it proves you're an adult and makes it right in the end. If anyone tells you that they have never lit a fire they wish they didn't they're lying.
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            s silver haze... strawberry haze...
            .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
            TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
            3 gallon pots all autos
            Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
            👇my one n only journal👇
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

BUTT a good laugh always helps 😁 in any situation
              TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
              s silver haze... strawberry haze...
              .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
              TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
              2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
              TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
              3 gallon pots all autos
              Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
              👇my one n only journal👇
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• DW2
                DW2 commented
                Editing a comment
                LMAO!! That's a great one!

Hope you’re feeling better JDU. I’m sure your friends understand and forgive

Comment

Ok thanks for the explanation JDU, I thought it was me ..!
                Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
                Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
                Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
                Full auto grow
                Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
                12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• JDU
                  JDU commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know- a few ppl did & I feel bad about that. Sorry Amigo.

• Farmbuck
                  Farmbuck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No problem my grower friend.

You're cool. We have all been there in one circumstance or another. There's plenty I would do over if I could. Could'a, would'a, should'a.
                Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
                5 gallon cloth pots
                30"x30"x60" tent
                Spider Farmer SE3000
                Coco Pearlite mix
                GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X