Caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caution

It sucks ass that I feel the need to bring this up.... & I ain't a blaming nobody but it's been buggin me since it happened....
    As we all know- one of our best friends was busted a little bit ago. We also know the way them ass wipe LEOs work....
    That OKC help thread where the guy never replied has me concerned & I emplore everyone to make sure you're within yer legal limits.
    It's just like a slimeball DEA type agency to check a suspects browsing history & possibly share the info gleaned from such a search with other LEOs.
    Be careful y'all- especially with "locals" who might be lookin for folk in violation of local laws

Definitely something I've been a little more worried about lately too. Especially since I'm way over my 6 plant limit. Hell, I've got 4x that just in my flower tent right now. One thing I've noticed living in the small town I live in, is that most people I know are smokers or grow as well. Only my close friends around here really know how much I'm actually growing, but I trust them with that information. I honestly feel like LEOs (at least in Colorado) in the legal states have more important things to worry about than smaller grows (50 plants or less). Not saying that it can't happen, but I think for some of us it's a little less likely. I've actually found more people interested in getting clones from me so it's pretty common here, even with the dispensaries in town so I don't feel like electricity usage is monitored that close. I mean, if I really wanted to invest the time I definitely could get down to close to legal with the space I have. But that would probably mean 6 months of veg time and bigger pots to grow massive bushes in and the same electricity would be used still. I've actually thought about trying it out in my big tent, just 4 big ass bushes. Still considering it honestly but I'll need another light for sure. We'll see. Anyway, I wouldn't sweat it too much. A co-worker of mine used to grow too. He told me about his friend who got busted with less than 50 plants and all they did was fine him and made him pick 6 plants to keep and chop the rest. That's Colorado though, not sure how they are there. I do know that most places are getting more relaxed about it. Smoke a little weed and rest easy my friend.
    Last edited by dphipps1020; 09-19-2020, 03:19 AM. Reason: I'm high and it sounded like gibberish when I re-read it so I added a few things. 😂

Comment

BTW he has responded in the thread, hes having a bud rot issue.
      For the time being, the LEOs here are not watching, cant even get them to look at the grow. For now, nobody is watching that is sure to change at some point, so I keep it within the limits, though I may have extra seedlings/clones. I give extras away, I did have a LEO out a couple of weeks ago, he said Mr Wise I understand you grow MJ". I said "yes" and pointed to them, he said "where, OH!" and that has been the extent of a LEO looking at my grow.
      I will also say I had no idea Sweden would so paranoid, or be able to search your home from an auto stop, damn uneducated people!

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ramrod😂😂👍🏻
        500 is first time caught.
        2. Time is 1000$ - also depending on the amount. Over 20g it’s a bigger fine

You need over a kilo for jail time in Denmark - unless it’s the second time. Else you just get a fine, a big one.

• Xena
        Xena commented
        Editing a comment
        Damn, I misunderstood, I thought you were saying weed cost $500 in Denmark.....gotta go cancel my flight and clean off my ramrod.

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        No no 😂😂. I buy Moroccan made hash for 3€ good quality

Illegal growers will always have to weigh the consequences of their actions.

Us fortunate legal growes are the Stewart's of a new age and must be mindful of what we do, 7 plant when you can on have 6 moves you to the other side. It is so easy to drop extra seeds, think adding a light will triple your yield, or that it's not that big of a thing to grow extra "I wouldnt get caught" but being legal means you follow the laws.

I am legal, the law here states a 32 sqft canopy and the amount it produces, threaten me with a good time and I'll accept that challenge. I use everything I grow down to the roots, I catch myself saying things like "hurry up plants I only have 4 jars left" lol, never thought I'd have that problem.

it is important to weigh the pros and cons of what you are about to do whether you're legal or illegal you have to be willing to live with the position you put yourself in and should be mindful of how the actions can affect other people especially the unaware and innocent.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Ive been offline for 3 weeks. Who got busted?

Comment

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          swegrow.

What serious? Swegrow got caught??
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          What thread??

• Xena
          Xena commented
          Editing a comment
          Title of thread.....”this breaks my heart”

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea😂 I got that after I was finish with my joint 🤣🤦🏼

Stupid me

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X