Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deficiency, wind burn, fungal or bugs!?? Please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deficiency, wind burn, fungal or bugs!?? Please help!!

White Widow Week 4 of veg was doing fine up until now leaves starting to have yellowing/brown kind of spots and turning brittle fast! and some leaves have like white powder kind of looking on them but not sure whether fungal 🤷🏼‍♂️ also there is holes/ looking bites in leaves even though I have checked for bugs and can see any at all. Please see pictures below, And let me know how to solve this what is it? how quick I need to solve this? What will happen to my girls? help!

Yikes! They all look dry as a popcorn fart, the first three pics, should have been transplanted weeks ago, and why are all your containers and grow bags less than half full of grow medium? Little cup should have been full from the beginning, and the fabric pots..3-5 gallon have maybe a gallon of medium in them.? Your trying to grow them in a handfull of coco. They cant grow any bigger.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Texasbob
      Texasbob commented
      Editing a comment
      Great answer

It's been my experience that plants don't just develop holes in their leaves without something feeding on them. Like Homegrown mentioned, they are crying out for some rich loamy soil to set roots out in. Although I can't see it in the photos, white powder on leaves is never a good sign. Since you don't have a ton of leaves yet, I would recommend wiping them down with some plain water and a little insecticidal soap, on a paper towel. Make sure to get both sides of the leaves, Bugs like to hang out under the leaves when they aren't feeding. Do it often until they bounce back a little bit and get them into some balanced soil. White Widow tends to be a hearty plant so hopefully a little TLC will bring them back.

Comment

The other guys seem to have the first part under control. Curiosity, do you have a dog, cat or another animal roaming around your house? The holes in your leaves look like mine do when my dogs try to eat them. Luckily that hasn't happened for a long time though. Just my thought.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8E8CB9A6-70A9-44CB-8BB8-6BC7F7CF80F1.jpeg
Views:	187
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	446940This is the only mix I had remaining coco x perlite had to use what it available Right now & couple of the girls are still in flower pots as I planned to harvest the them in the flower pot as it is possible right and produce one big cola like (see the attachment). Additionally, I have going to try giving them a wipe down with disinfectant bacteria soap and get back to you guys on the progress however
        can I just use neem oil instead will this beat any chance of powder mildew + bugs in one go? & No not a single pet in my home and additionally like I said I have inspected the plants and no signs at all of any insects

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm kinda curious about the same pot, carpet, number of leaves and buds 🤔👁🤔

EDIT = GOOD CATCH CaptainWiese91 😁

• AccidentalGardener
          AccidentalGardener commented
          Editing a comment
          seems to be a lifted photo. I don't think you can even accidentally do that :/

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Neem oil is not safe on buds, it can make you very ill. Spinosad for bugs and Trifecta Crop Control for WPM, yes its costly but it works, both are organic and claim to be safe to harvest. Air flow is key to prevention.

Try a couple of tbsp of hydrogen peroxide in a quart size hand sprayer it will give them a shot of oxygen and kill the mold. I think they are small and spindly because like said above small pots making them root bound. The brown and holes are probably ph out of wack and or salt buildup
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          From what I find here, H2O2 does not work for WPM. Yes it will wash it off, but if the conditions are there to promote its growth, it is back in hours! I went as strong as 1 Tablespoon to 1/2 cup water.

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not a scientist but my brother in law (commercial hemp grower) told me to use peroxide when I had white fuzzy shit on the bottom of my fabric pots and it worked. Regular 3-7% brown bottle hydrogen peroxide (not the special 27%) 2 tbsp per qt for daily or weekly preventive and 4-6 tbsp per qt when using to treat fungal mold and even as an insecticide, 1 cup per gallon to treat soil or for use as bud wash as close to freshly cut as possible is best. I to this day spray down my entire room at least once every two or three weeks with it and haven't seen any kind of mold. If I'm wrong and just lucky I apologize to everyone for misleading you

CaptainWiese91 MeEasy AccidentalGardener like mentioned I never said this is my plant I have said I am trying to grow in a flower put so that is can turn out like the photo in the attachment [THIS IS NOT MY PLANT] this is my first grow.
        CaptainWiese91 but there is holes and brown build up on the Leaves on my girl in the big pots, I need to find this cute ASAP!

Right so yesterday I added neem oil to my girls like mentioned earlier, I have also removed the dead brittle leaves as shown below, however my girls are still not looking to healthy and I am trying to sort this yellowing on the leaves and stunted growth out as it’s taking really long to grow new stems and leaves now please help guys! &
        Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          You certainly dont want to do the same thing as done to that pour girl!

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          Are these pics of your plants? If not I cant help.

Why do you want to make a plant like the picture you attached?
        and it’s your first grow. It’s really hard to keep a plant healthy in a small pot like that. And for a first grow, I don’t understand it. Sorry
        Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
        You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Rwise yes current pictures of my girls

Comment

You have a root zone issue, could be a lot of things, whats in the pot/s? What is the PH? What if anything are you feeding and how much? Most of these issues come down to feedings gone wrong.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X