Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Been there lol when I read a lot of the articles covering a ScrOG (even some on this site) they’ll generally say to use 1 plant per 1ft square and I have no idea what they’re talking about bc my ScrOGs cover much more space per plant as you’ve found out. Best way to learn is to do it! Plant looking healthy though, all that matters

• lalaland
    replied
    Ah shit. Thanks for the comment! I have them tied to holes in the rim of their buckets, but ran out of space and started tying them to their neighbours, to thumbtacks in the walls etc.... until I shoved them down with the screen

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    My opinion, ditch the ScrOG and grow them by keeping the colas LST’d down as low as possible so you can keep all your plants in that space. For that many plants under that screen you should’ve flipped them to flower after a short 2wk veg. As old/big as your plants are you could easily fill that screen with 3-4 plants after switching to 12/12

Just to add perspective, when I grow in a 2x4 tent I’ll grow 2 plants in 3 gallon pots under 18”x18” screens. 3wks veg then flip to 12/12 and they completely fill the screen by the time the stretch is over
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 09-10-2020, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lalaland
    started a topic ScrOGgers opinion

ScrOGgers opinion

Good morning everyone
    Second grow and first ScrOG attempt as I have height issues in my space. I currently have 2 screens that are 7x almost 5 feet each with 8 plants under. My plan was to veg for 8 weeks in another room, then move them in.
    ahhhh plans....
    Took longer to disinfect/bug proof/ and test this new room than intended and the Veg ran for just over 9 weeks. ( by testing I mean that I put one plant in the space for a week with the systems running to see if it would show any signs of WPM or spider mite infestation, both of which I was plagued with on my first unintended indoor grow) I attempted to slow down growth during this period by dimming my lights and using just the veg cycle on the LED’s. It helped, but here we are 1 week after flipping to 12/12.
    I’m feeling at this point like I should be removing 1 plant from each row of 4 to free up some space for the remaining stretch.
    I could still do it at this point without causing too much damage.
    Like all things growing related tho, this is changing quick😂

Second option is - I could just tie them into my 2 foot wide working space in between the screens, cross my fingers that they never need to be sprayed....
    I think option 2 is pretty risky, and I’m not much of a gambler

I appreciate your opinions!

Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X