Sativa swirl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Sativa swirl

Here we are four weeks in and things are going fairly well. I've started training them at varying degrees according to their growth. You can see the main stalk curving around the tomato cage. The runt was bent over toward the cage because it was still growing, just smaller. It'll probably start it's turn soon. It's on a pedestal to keep in in the same light. I can only let the non-elevated ones get 2 or 3 inches higher before I have to get ready to switch to 12/12. I only have 32 inches! I'm told these Hawaiians like to stretch. So far I feel like I'm in control but that could change. I've only taken off three fan leaves. My philosophy is, if it's not in the way, let it stay. Sometimes I try just pushing them down under the more productive branches. As they continue to grow I'll probably defoliate more but carefully.
    4 X 5 gal fabric pots supplemented with; Growganica Incredible Bulk bloom booster, Compost tea, worm castings, Stepwell bloom top dress. Pure Crop 1 foliar spray, Vipar Spectra R900, Fusion Hut 3X4X6 Fusion Breath 4" fan/filter. Hawaii X Maui Waui feminized photoperiod.

Yep those are going to get real big so consider flipping really soon. Nice looking plants but showing lighting discoloration from LED i think?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Six weeks in and I think it's getting close to flower time. I'm switching when the tops get to 10 inches high so there's room for them to triple in size. They only have a inch or so left. I've done quite a bit of defoliation. As a newbie, I didn't do it all at once. I actually did a bit each one or two days over the last two weeks. Is it ok to do it that way or should I have waited til now and done it all in a day? Anyway, they're still healthy and filling in nicely.
      4 X 5 gal fabric pots supplemented with; Growganica Incredible Bulk bloom booster, Compost tea, worm castings, Stepwell bloom top dress. Pure Crop 1 foliar spray, Vipar Spectra R900, Fusion Hut 3X4X6 Fusion Breath 4" fan/filter. Hawaii X Maui Waui feminized photoperiod.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X