No announcement yet.

This breaks my heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for you in the end.
    5x5 Gorilla tent
    Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
    Infinity T8 exhaust fan
    Technaflora nutes
    Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Im in a live TV interview tonight to talk about cannabis legislation and shed light on the way police treat people regarding. I might not be growing in the future (hmm...) but I will work for the legalization and normalization of cannabis to make life easier for others.
    Last edited by swegrow; 09-08-2020, 03:54 PM.
    Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw your comment about British Columbia - it's where I live and it's beautiful - 2 hour drive to Whistler where my hippy sister lives on 7 acres.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to make changes here while the laws were changed, I did have inside info.
      Do be prepared to give 'em hell! This helps so many, my GF used it during chemo and kept her weight up.

• swegrow
      swegrow commented
      Editing a comment
      Canuck147 I would love to visit there. One day after the covid spectacle I come visit and check out the nature. Just hiking or fishing there seems wonderful.

I love that area of British Columbia and Whistler would be a joy to live around.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
    1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

Sorry again mate i wrote about the tv program though u in usa but keep your head up u were set up from the start good luck

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you brother. I appreciate it.

Cant u set up another one some place else mate

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Im working on some ideas but nothing is real yet. Right now I have my focus on the comming trial and main thing is to get my woman of the hook, 2nd objective to stay out of jail and keep my job.

This was the reason why I left Denmark.
      it’s completely the same as Sweden.
      I hope the very best for you and your girl! i know it’s been some
      days after the bust, but anyway I feel so sorry for you !!
      if I still lived in Denmark you could get my spare lamps and things to start up again.

stay safe!

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        w00t Good luck compadre, hopefully it's as easy to get there as it is here.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Good luck with the medical!

• CaptainWiese91
        CaptainWiese91 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice. Yea we have medicin cannabis in Denmark. But. It’s too expensive and the weed it’s not good at all. You don’t even get buds. You will get a jar where it all have been grinded. And you pay 400kr for 10g

ok swegrow keep going mate becareful doing interviews and shit i behind u cause if the police are like what the are over here if they get a hardon for you they hunt you till they get there pound of flesh i had with them last thing u want is them playing interviews at cout just be aware mate there sneaky bastards

Comment

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Good point man, taking it easy an keeping a low profile yes!

I got my medical weed, or actually thc pills. Could have gotten flower but for some reason they are schedule 1, pills are schedule 2 and legal to bring over the boarder. Those pills do pack a punch. Had a good sleep tonight =)

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X